Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "hows it hanging?" and WHY???

Quote:
Originally Posted by photomikey View Post
<-- Dad

When you have pants tailored (for a suit), they'll ask which way you "dress". I go to the right. They build a little extra room in that side for the package.

I'll probably lose my "man club" card for letting this secret out in the knitting club!
dh swore everyone's went to the left. i really just wanted to prove him wrong

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #12
MrsLiberty
Registered Users

My Mood:

My son goes slightly to the left. The previous explanation sounds about right as to why that may be. I dunno... LOL This whole boy thing is a big learning experience for me. I was a girl mommy for 5 1/2 years before I had him, and I don't even have any brothers or anything like that, so I know NOTHING about boys. I'm learning as I go! LOL

Quote:
<-- Dad

When you have pants tailored (for a suit), they'll ask which way you "dress". I go to the right. They build a little extra room in that side for the package.

I'll probably lose my "man club" card for letting this secret out in the knitting club!
OMG I had no idea! Learn something new every day...
Half redneck, half hippie, Libertarian, Army veteran, Engineer turned SAHM to one little princess (07/29/2003) and one future farmer (12/25/2008), and my little boobie monster (5/28/2011). Official partner in crime to my blue collar Adonis since 2004!

Wanna join Swagbucks?
MrsLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #13
aLittleBouncingSoul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Green Beans View Post
all the sudden I am thankful I have all girls

I haven't paid attention, but now I'm gonna have to peek.
aLittleBouncingSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #14
jessesgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: jesses
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
<-- Dad

I'm sorry...absolutely hilarious.

DS hangs right down the middle. Interesting question, though. Never thought of it. DH hangs to the right. I wonder if genetics are involved?

Visit Jaleigh Bean Bowtique on the WAHM boards! Also, visit my fan page!
jessesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #15
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLittleBouncingSoul View Post

I haven't paid attention, but now I'm gonna have to peek.
me too.

Omg this thread is hilarious!
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
Angel89411
Banned

I want to look so bad but DS is sleeping and there is nothing I want to know *that* bad.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #17
greek4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have never noticed either of my boys hanging to either side and DH just said he doesn't notice that he hangs either way. I have never had any issue with my boys peeing up and out of their diapers either.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #18
photomikey
Since there is reason to suspect that this user and CDMama12 are the same person and they have failed to repsond to pm's asking for clarification, both accounts are being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek4 View Post
DH just said he doesn't notice that he hangs either way.
This is what makes it even more embarrassing when you're standing in front of the tailor, because they ask which way you "dress", and you have to think... uhh, well... what direction is it hanging right now? And in that pause, I figure everyone in the room is also thinking about your package, and when you declare it "right"... it's just awkward telling everyone which side it hangs on. ;-)
photomikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #19
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

One teste hangs lower, but it's not always the left one. I think with ds1 it's the left, and ds2 it's the right. If I don't point ds2's penis straight down when putting a diaper on, he'll pee out on of the sides.
JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #20
RedheadMom09
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
This is what makes it even more embarrassing when you're standing in front of the tailor, because they ask which way you "dress", and you have to think... uhh, well... what direction is it hanging right now? And in that pause, I figure everyone in the room is also thinking about your package, and when you declare it "right"... it's just awkward telling everyone which side it hangs on. ;-)
ROFL! This is so true! I remember the first time I went with DH to get his military uniforms altered and they asked him that question and there was an awkward pause. I asked him what that meant and he said "I'll have to tell you later."

I swear that for weeks afterward, whenever I heard the word 'dress', I would immediately start checking out mens' crotches.
RedheadMom09 is offline   Reply With Quote