Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #21
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "hows it hanging?" and WHY???

I never noticed on my boys but The Kid always wet the left side. But that's only because his pee makes a straight up 90 degree turn to the left (and he's not circ'd).

Advertisement

Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #22
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Funny that you bring this up - I was just contemplating this the other day (one of the many perplexities of having a boy!). Never thought to ask hubby, because he'd just look at me as if I had just drank an entire bottle of Windex. My son's a righty, though.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #23
photomikey
Since there is reason to suspect that this user and CDMama12 are the same person and they have failed to repsond to pm's asking for clarification, both accounts are being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinstarrz View Post
Funny that you bring this up - I was just contemplating this the other day (one of the many perplexities of having a boy!). Never thought to ask hubby, because he'd just look at me as if I had just drank an entire bottle of Windex. My son's a righty, though.
OT, But I was born in the Quad Cities, I bleed John Deere green and gold. ;-)
photomikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:00 AM   #24
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DS2's goes to his left in his diaper. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way I fold his PFs. I found out early, he'd pee out the left side if I didn't pay attention to how my folding affected his position.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #25
n3w2cl0th
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

this thread is hysterical! I always thought which way men "hang" or "dress" was related to the handedness of the dr who circ'd them...meaning if the doctor was right handed or left handed which way he cut... DH hangs almost violently to the left,....but my boys are both straight down right now...they were both circ'd by the same dr...and that makes me wonder now...do uncirc'd men hang a certain way? like do they go straight or do they curve too? now Im really curious...and Photomikey...yea..I totally understand your embaressment, cause when you wrote it here...yea...it made me think about it
Old 07-03-2010, 09:02 AM   #26
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3w2cl0th View Post
this thread is hysterical! I always thought which way men "hang" or "dress" was related to the handedness of the dr who circ'd them...meaning if the doctor was right handed or left handed which way he cut... DH hangs almost violently to the left,....but my boys are both straight down right now...they were both circ'd by the same dr...and that makes me wonder now...do uncirc'd men hang a certain way? like do they go straight or do they curve too? now Im really curious...and Photomikey...yea..I totally understand your embaressment, cause when you wrote it here...yea...it made me think about it
ds isnt circ'd and his goes to the left
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #27
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

my DS hangs to the right

but i want to think its because he was born with no testes...at 6 weeks got one(on his right) and just recently had surgery to bring down his left. so maybe bcz the only one he had was his right!!!

but then again...he's kind of..."small" so sometimes, it doesn't even hang anyway

poor kid! takes after his dad LOL
Old 07-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #28
n3w2cl0th
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
my DS hangs to the right

but i want to think its because he was born with no testes...at 6 weeks got one(on his right) and just recently had surgery to bring down his left. so maybe bcz the only one he had was his right!!!

but then again...he's kind of..."small" so sometimes, it doesn't even hang anyway

poor kid! takes after his dad LOL
aww the poor guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
ds isnt circ'd and his goes to the left

interesting..I have only ever seen them circ'd so I thought it had to to with the circ process that cause it to "hang" in different directions...I always learn new cool stuff here!
Old 07-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #29
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

I just asked DH which way his hangs and he had to investigate it. His hangs to his left - he says it's because he's right handed and used his right hand to ehrm... take care of himself... when he was younger.

Now DS' hangs to the right... I noticed this more as he is potty training and he's ALWAYS peeing out the right side of the toilet...
Old 07-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #30
raelynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have never noticed with DS, he pees straight down and always has, even as a tiny baby. We were always conscious to make sure it was laying straight (down) when he was in diapers, because there was a couple times it pointed to the side, and he literally peed out the leg of the diaper (he's "big" lol)

I've earned $75 with Swagbucks AND I've lost 108.8lbs ISO MM Poppies
raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote