Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Whoo hoooo!

Hi Aurelie and Naomi!!!

Well our house inspection is happening this morning so hopfully the home has nothing major wrong with it. We went yesterday to look at the house again to see what needs to be painted and updated beore we move in. I have VERY slowly been going through things and packing some stuff up for the move. It is only a couple of blocks away but it still needs to be moved This will be the third time hubs and I have moved since we got married 3 1/2 years ago! PHEW!

Julie~ Yea Katie! Keep rolling over!!! Ash rolled over about 2-3 weeks ago twice and has not done it since!!!! I don't think he realizes he would be much happier if he could roll. But he loves taking his binky in and out of his mouth

Advertisement

Old 08-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #12
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aurelie and Caz, praying for your babes!!!

Kalliann is rolling from front to back and back to front now. She's becoming very vocal and surely lets me know when she does (or doesn't) want something, lol. We've got one of those toy bars in her infant seat and she just started reaching up and playing with the toys. We just got moved into our new house and LOVE it! The kids seem much happier here, the old house had old carpet (it was a rent house) and our allergies were always acting up. The move was difficult and Kalliann still isn't adjusting well, but I'm sure she will in time. Kimberlyn (my 2 yr. old) goes in on Tuesday afternoon @ 1:15pm for her ENT appt. I am hoping all goes well with that, but her pedi is sure they are going to suggest tubes in her ears.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
NimblePhish
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies, we've been busy heres a quick re-cap; Whole family drove 27hrs straight to Ca. all packed in a station wagon, 3 weeks of pure chaos, but lots of fun with friends and family. We got a truck from my parents so we took two vehicals home and spent 3 days seeing the sights and having fun. Came home and everything broke down, our A/C kicked, our plumbing backed up and it ended up being bigger then just a clog and finally my car decided to start blinking the check engine light again. We are fortunate enough to have family willing to give us a loan so we can get it taken care of and all but the car is 100% again and the car will be done soon. Things are just starting to feel "normal" again and I'm working hard to put back the pieces of house from the chaos tornado...whewww
Jack is turning over too, just started the other day, he also scoots on his back all over the place, it's funny he almost does laps around his little lay down zone. He got a little stuffed dinosaur and he actually played with it, well shoved it in his mouth. He loves to laugh and finds his feet to be the funniest things ever.
I hope all you ladies are doing well and I look forward to catching up.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So for the last feww weeks Will's head keeps breaking out. it comes and goes. this time it's worst. it's like baby bumps but the pus up then pop and scab over. he goes to dr on the 19th but its driving me crazy trying to figure it out we havent changed anything or added anything new.
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
swalker97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi guys! So glad we have a place to go.

Dawn, those almost look like ant bites. Is there any chance there are a couple ants nibbling on his sweetness? They aren't always easy to spot. Or maybe some kind of contact dermatitis...hmmm, let us know what the doc says.

The usual chaos here. I'm trying to find a job. I've been on 5 interviews (one of them was a 2nd with the same place), but nothing yet I'm still battling PPD, but finally got the meds approved. DH doesn't want me to take it until he is home in case I have a funky reaction or something. He'll be home tomorrow, so I guess I'll try it then.

Joshua has his first PT today (he has torticollis with a little plagocephaly). He did NOT like that at all.

I will try to do better at checking in, but I'm still learning how to manage our new chaos.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #16
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dawn, that looks like eczema. A friend of ours had a baby with it. They had her use Head & Shoulders to wash her hair with instead of regular shampoo and they added oatmeal baths in the weekly schedule. Hopefully its nothing bad!

I forgot to mention that Kalliann had her first bites of rice cereal the other day. She's been eyeing my food when I eat, so I decided to take the plunge. I got the rice mixed with apples. She LOVED it! She probably had about 6 spoonfuls of it.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
mamamonkmee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

no ants. no one else has them and he sleeps in the bed with me, eian, and alex. lol

We started Will on baby food a few weeks ago. later than I started the other boys. he likes apples and sweet potatoes but hated the carrots.

10 days and Joel leaves for basic. Sat is our 1st anniversary and we are spending the whole weekend having going away parties. sat is the family going away cookout and sun is the friends going away party at our house.

This is my new "nephew" Sylas Rainn he was born July 30th he was 8lbs 2oz and 19.5 in long
mamamonkmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #18
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ladies - Do people really start with solids at 3 or 4 months? I must just live in a super hippy place because I "think" all my kids were over 6 months when the doctor reminded me to start.

I'm I out of the norm??

I just ask this because my MIL with both of my other kids kept asking when I was starting solids at like 2 months - and I was like - not for a while . . . But she kept shaking her head at me.

It is nice to see everyone checking in. I've missed chatting so much.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #19
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay! How awesome to actually have a place to keep our chatting!

Naomi - you need to share some pics of your trip - your new FB profile pic is GORGEOUS!!!

Alex rolls from front to back on occasion - only when he feels like it! And if you dare to put him back on his tummy after he's decided that he's done rolling, he will LET YOU KNOW how he feels about it. LOL He's also decided lately that his big sister is just the awesomest thing ever and grins and babbles like crazy when she deigns to notice and talk to him.

DD, on the other hand, has reached that stage where she wants to do everything herself and it's interspersed with wanting to be a baby again. *headdesk* I keep reminding her that babies can't watch movies, or eat ice cream, or have pizza.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #20
Fire In The Disco
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Julie, I have had some people ask me if we were starting, and I said that we were waiting until over 6 months. Some of them were really shocked, the others were just like, "oh, ok." Personally I hope it's even later than that. I think that the later the start, the happier the gut (this is not just my random thoughts but what I remember from my early childhood development degree work as well).

Putting that Early Childhood Development degree to good use these days!
, , ,
Fire In The Disco is offline   Reply With Quote