Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Travel or folding bed for condo visits

I need a travel or folding bed for when we visit my parents at their condo. I was looking at this because I think my dd would find it to be the coolest thing ever. Anyone have any advice or reccs? My parents condo has tiny bedrooms, and right now dd sleeps with me, but with a baby coming that won't last while visiting their condo--she needs her own bed there because the four of us won't fit in a queen!

SAHM to my July 2007 DD and Sept 2010 DS, SAHWife to my DH. ISO: BG organic cotton aio, Sposoeasy L, Simplex L, all boysih/GN. Girls Stride Rite 13 or larger, Boys 6 or larger.
Bethan_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Travel or folding bed for condo visits

I have that one. You have to be really careful when you fold it up. It is one of those circular things that you fold and twist (sorta) to get flat, so that it fits in the carry bag. We loaned it out and they were not careful and twisted it the wrong way and the ends of the poles came through the connectors (they are rubber). We were able to fix it but it was really hard to fix and took a lot of time. But on the plus side, we really like it for camping and at one point even naps at home. If you are careful it really is a good item. (the mattress inside though is an air mattress ) Also check the interior length @3 your dd might be too long for it. Fwiw I really like ours (but ds is too tall for it) so we passed it to dd2, and plan to get much more use out of.
Barbara mom to GRC 8/24/05 and JPFC 12/08/07 and MCC 7/18/10 married Chris 2/14/05 I fell off my parenting high horse years ago and plan on staying there.
stinkelein is offline   Reply With Quote