Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2006, 01:19 AM   #21
jodi5
Registered Users

Re: How do you store your cloth?

I put my prefolds in a hanging diaper stacker. It works great. I keep my fitted diapers in a drawer with doublers etc.

Advertisement

Old 06-02-2006, 01:51 AM   #22
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Well, I'm messing with my normal storage routine right now--trying to make room for 1 more baby! So what I've got right now is Aydin's diapers in different sized baskets on the bottom shelf of the changing table (prefolds in a big basket and 2 smaller baskets with prestuffed pockets/AIOs), the baby's diapers in baskets on the top shelf (fitteds/prefolds in a big basket and prestuffed pockets/AIOs in the 2 smaller baskets) and the "accessories" (wipes, snappis, wipes solutions, extra inserts, pail pals, liners, etc.) in the changing table organizer hanging over the side of the changing table. I'm going to move it, though, because Aydin keeps emptying it every chance he gets. I'm going to hang it on the wall next to the changing table a little higher out of his reach.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:55 AM   #23
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've got one of those HUGE storage bins from walmart that's got all his fitteds and wool (the most used items) and then I have a large diaper stacker I got here on ds that's got his AIO/AI2s and pre-stuffed pockets. In the living room, I have a wicker basket that sits on top of one of our stands and its got more AIO/AI2s for quick diaper changes on the couch. I like it, I know where to find what I need, when I need it.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:39 AM   #24
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wished I had some nice wicker baskets to put them in but, I just put them on top of the changing talbe. Stopped using that about a year ago. lol So, now it's just makes for holding his diapers and blankets at the bottom.
upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:48 AM   #25
jeanieande
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mommas! You're giving me some great ideas!
jeanieande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #26
CufrM
Banned

We started with the drawer under the changing table. Now that Toby's too long to change there-and the stash has grown considerably-the dipes have taken over a 4-drawer dresser. Stuffed pockets in the top, AIO/AI2 in the 2nd, Fitteds, prefolds, and inserts in the 3rd, and covers & wool in the bottom. The drawer in the changing table is full of outgrown dipes that I'm saving for my sister. I'll keep the ones that I'm in love with for our next baby.
CufrM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #27
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I use one of those huge plastic totes with a lid.. I hate having to go through it to get to the bottom but I dont know what else to do!