Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:
Help me figure this out...

Ok, so I just got BFP yesterday, and its crazy pos. The second line is was just as dark if not darker than the control line. I dont chart, and I have no idea when I ovulated. But I did go in for bloodwork yesterday and they called me this morning and said my HCG was 270. So, she said I was probably btw 2-3 weeks. I know for a fact I had a period Aug.12th, and I had one this month too but I cant remember the EXACT date I started but I know it was a couple days before my DH's bday, which was the 9th, so Im thinking it was the 6th. But Im so confused bc if thats right then I must have o'd like, 4 days after my period ended?

Advertisement

PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
Googly Bear
Registered Users
Formerly: Leighznich
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me figure this out...

Hmm, I don't know, how long was your period? It's possible! My last period was Sep 7, I O'd right on time on CD 15, and just got my bfp yesterday at 9dpo. Mine wasn't crazy dark, but maybe you O'd sometime between CD10-Cd14? That would put your numbers right about that mark I'd think.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

It wasnt very long.... 4 days maybe? They are usually like 3-5 days.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
jujusmommy
Registered Users
Formerly: catherine**ne

My Mood:

Emily, when I got pregnant with John Ethan I had my period start on March 23, last a handful of days and I tested and had ovulated on March 31/April 1. We conceived and when they tried to use their little chart for calculating I told them it was wrong and when my period was and when I got a positive on my ovulation test. They did the ultrasound and my EDD was the day I said it was...not theirs So it is possible to ovulate a little over a week after your period began. That being said, if you had your period start on September 6th, then by theory you could have ovulated the 15th...which would put you at 5 weeks, 5 days right now. EDD would be June 8th, 2011. Does that make sense?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
Stoffmaus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My cycles have been crazy irregular for a year now. I had the same thing happen, I took the test and the line lit up like crazy. I had an ultrasound and found out I was 1.5 weeks further then what their wheel said. They estimate I ovulated on the last day of my last period. So yes it can happen.