Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
mom2fourlilEs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile separated and reposted.. please delete..

Larges. A few months ago I wanted to try wool and fitteds for my DD. These are all not fitting my LO well, so I need to let them go so we can get some trainers. I will try to describe them as accurately as I can. But please Ask Questions If I forgot something!!

these have to be the most Beautiful pair of Woolies we have.. But my dd just wont wear them... Turns out she is really sensitive to wool..most wool anyway, and these just do not work for her... I love them though and hate to part with them.. but they arent getting used here..
I just washed them and heavily lanolized them.. I will try to shave them, but I dont have an electric shaver...
waist: unstretched 20in
Rise: 18
inseam: 7 in
These are capris

Llamajamas longies size XL.. with everything I have gotten and it being too small I thought I couldnt go wrong buying XL.. wrong, these are just too big on my gal, and she is pl'ing so we wont be using them next winter. Beautiful and in great condition. $20

Fitteds, and 1 pocket
2 cute girly OS fitteds, These are really sweet diapers. I so wished they fit my girl... iloved them so much, I tried to use them anyway.. they just dont fit my large toddler. The Mama that I got them from said they were Natural Baby Company Customs, doesnt have any tags though. One is pink paisley with Elephants and the other is light green floral. The light green one has a few very small stains on inside legs( I havent tried to sun it out so I dont know if it will or not) and a slightly faded spot on the outside green of the diaper near the crotch wear I tried to scrub a stain out (a pen leaked on it, it came out but left it lighter colored). the pink one does not have any stains that I noticed. Everything in good working order, Elastic is still good and snaps are good. I would say these diapers probably fit 8-25 lbs ( this is just a guess, but they snap down pretty small) . Pink Paisley $10 Green lotus flower $8
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...66be105622.jpg

I have one Purple PiddlePoddle Os, Euc, beautiful diaper! still soft in middle. $14 reduced $13 each
Little caboose Sold

Covers
1 kawaii cover in pink w/white trim $6 each ( I have two more like this one only with velcro if anyone is interested.. dont have pics yet)
Econobum Sold
KAWAII COVER REDUCED TO $5

Purple interlock soaker Large, but not large enough for my dd, so maybe med> Has small area seam is coming apart on side and some staining on legs. Very bulletproof! these work Awesome!! $6 waist is 18, rise17, but thighs.. this is what doesnt fit my dd 12' (yes, she has some big' uns)

I may have more to add as I wash my diapers! We are a smoke free, pet free home. However, some of the longies may have come from mamas who have pets, so there may be a few hairs I didnt notice. I wash all of my diapers in All free and clear and oxyclean. I hang dry when can, but havent done it in a while!
any questions, please pm me. dont like my prices, make an offer. I prefer paypal, but I am willing to take trades. I am ISO Girly trainers. My DD is 19 mos and 30llbs so whatever sizes would match that
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02512-1.JPG
Views:	353
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	61047  

Advertisement

Last edited by mom2fourlilEs; 01-11-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Updated for sold
mom2fourlilEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
Cherise1502
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly Fitteds, Woolies, Pockets, gdiapers

do the blue jean longies have any girly colors or could they be for a boy too?
Cherise1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
mom2fourlilEs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would say they are girl. I dont think it would work for a boy.. sorry. The fringe on bottom and fringe flower on leg of pants makes it girly..IMO
Old 12-29-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
mom2fourlilEs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well.. I dont know.. I think the patch on the knee is suppose to be like a worn spot on the nee of jeans...but it looks like a flower to me =)
Old 12-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Cute stuff!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
cheekymummy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

interested in the little red riding hood and the purple piddle. will you ship to canada?
cheekymummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #7
mom2fourlilEs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well< i have never shipped to Canada before, but if you are w illing to pay xtra for shipping< i dont mind doing it. pm me if youd decided you want them.
thanks
Old 12-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #8
juliebrave
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I pm'd you about the first two diapers
juliebrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
cadelucia3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

pm'd ya mama!
Christina, SAHM to Isabelle(4/13/03) Gabrielle(8/5/05) Domenico(4/3/08) and baby Noelle(3/17/10). I am a breast-feeding sham to the 4 most amazing kiddos: Belle, Brie, Nico and Noelle. I have been married to my retired Marine Domenic who is my best friend since 12/28/01, we are currently enjoying life in Michigan after many years of traveling with the Marines.
cadelucia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #10
mom2fourlilEs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump