Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
Thenu
Registered Users
seller

1T to 2T - snap-ez,piddle poddles,bongo baby,imse vimse, bumware,Blueberry,Dittodaddy

Some of these diapers are hardly used , some in EUC , elastics in tact and no stains . I have description and condition for each diaper - pls read them. All prices include shipping.

Pics followed by descriptions

Top row first - red - Bumware size 1 trainer - PUL outer - used and washed may 1-2 times but the inner is slight pilly because of the fabric ( I think it is cotton fleece). This is pull on style . this is the description I got from the website when I got it

~Size 1~ 20-30 lbs
Rise 15-16", Waist 15-19", Thigh 10-13"

Asking $12 ppd

Top row second- black - daisy doodles bikini britches trainers - size medium - Used once . Inner is made of OBV outer is black PUL , comes with neon green snaps on the side. Asking $13 ppd -- SOLD

Top row third - Starbunz SuperUndies (Sz 2 - High Flying Bat Boy) - EUC but pilly- may be older style - comes with 2 rows of snaps for adjustability . Runs small IMO. Asking $12 ppd -- SOLD

Bottom row first - Ecaware EC trainer - Size medium - This is a trainer but has aplix at the back and also a hip snap for easy removal for ECing. Washed once but not used - Runs small may fit from 12 months to 18 months IMO. Asking $14 ppd

Bottom row second - Simply simon Trainer - size medium in Excellent condition may be used 2 times - has 2 rows of snaps on both sides for adjusting. It has print cotton outer with a pocket opening. Will come with light blue microfiber insert. Asking $13 ppd.

Ditto daddy sold

Ditto daddy trainer - 18 m - In excellent condition - may be used once but the outer fabric shows some slight wash wear due to the nature of the fabric. It has snap in soaker inside . looks super cute. Asking $ 14 ppd

Snap-ez 2T trainers

These are not eco style these were her original style which were expensive. The 2T diapers are in EUC to VGUC . Some prints are faded on the outside and the inner on cotton trainers is sherpa so feels like sherpa. No stains and the elastics and snaps are perfect . Even though it is size 2T it fit my DS from 2t to 3T. The ball print diaper has one snap come out in first row top button - reducing $1 for that. Take the whole lot(except the 2 stuffable) for $90+shipping .

6 COTTON TRAINERS Size 2T --$12 each or $65 for all ppd

1. Zoo Animals with orange sherpa inner and white FOE
2. Crocodiles with charcoal sherpa inner and white FOE
3. Fire Fighters with white sherpa inner and black FOE - sold
4. Black & White Soccer Balls with white sherpa inner and black FOE
5. Fire Engines & Dalmations with white sherpa inner and white FOE - sold
6. Farmyard with orange sherpa inner and white FOE - sold

Top row AIO trainers , bottom row nap-ez stuffable trainers.

2 AIO TRAINERS Size 2T --$13 for solid, $15 print or $27 ppd for both.

1. Solid Dark Blue 100% polyester PUL outer/Baby Blue velour inner with white FOE -- SOLD
2.. Red Alphabet Print 50/50 polycotton PUL outer/Medium Blue microfleece inner with white FOE
3. I have one more AIO trainer - will update with pic

2 NAP-EZ STUFFABLE TRAINERS Size 2T --$10 for solid, $12 for print, or $20 for both ppd . These are hardly used - may be 1-2 times. -- SOLD

1. Solid Neon Orange 100% polyester PUL outer/Puppies Print microchamois inner with white FOE (inserts not included)
2. Transportation Print 50/50 polycotton PUL outer/Dark Blue suedecloth inner with white FOE (inserts not included)

[B]I have size 1T trainers (not PUL outer) - all washed but new - if there is interest I will post prices. here is a pic - decided to keep the 1T trainers for my DD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD

Imse Vimse

Size 15-24 months in EUC ( all elastic intact). Asking $10 ppd ( Have 2 more imse vimse will try to find them if there is interest) -- SOLD

Piddle poddles and blueberry

Top row first - size 2 Piddle poodles
- bicycle print PUL outer. new condition , not washed or used. Asking $14 ppd -- Traded

Top row second - Piddle poodle size 1
trainer - Fire truck and dog print PUL outer - new but washed once - Asking $14 ppd --- SOLD

Bottom row - Blueberry size small minky trainer - blue dots on chocolate - Excellent condition - may be used 2-3 times- Asking $15 ppd -- SOLD

Bongo baby (shi shi nix)
-- sold

Size large - PUL layer only in the crotch area ( front and back) so it feels like a real underwear rather than trainer. I loved these trainers , these were made in Australia but not in production anymore. My DS can even fit into it now . These are in VGUC . The top row is good but the bottom row has loose elastic in the waist. I am pricing them low because of this.

$9 for each in top row ( $11 for the first one , has bamboo inner) and $6 for each in bottom row. Or $45 ppd for the lot.

Snap-ez 1T trainer

Snap-ez 1T AIO trainer - may be used 1-2 times in excellent condition - even though it is 1T it rns slightly bigger may fit from 1 to 2 years of age. Asking $15 ppd.

Advertisement

Last edited by Thenu; 07-08-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Thenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Esmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trainers from size 1T to 2T - snap-ez,piddle poddles, bum-ware,Blueberry, Ditto d

pm'd you
Esmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
Beleza61
Registered Users

Re: Trainers from size 1T to 2T - snap-ez,piddle poddles, bum-ware,Blueberry, Ditto d

I'm interested in the Minky polka dot one. What is the recommended weight of the child? I can't find the place where these are sold retail to see the sizing. Are they even available anymore?
Beleza61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
Thenu
Registered Users
seller

The minky blueberry trainers are not made anymore. I love these and have them in size medium for DS and we use it for night time even now. Size small fits from 22-30 lbs ( that is what I remember from when I got these)
Old 02-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
mrscat206
Registered Users

Re: 1T to 2T - snap-ez,piddle poddles,bongo baby,imse vimse, bumware,Blueberry,Dittod

Hmm, I'm new here and apparently can't pm yet - My son is in a 2T and 28 lbs (even though he's 3) - which of these trainers would work best for him, I'm definitely interested!
mrscat206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Thenu
Registered Users
seller

Re: 1T to 2T - snap-ez,piddle poddles,bongo baby,imse vimse, bumware,Blueberry,Dittod

Snap ez (runs bigger and may fit from 2 to 3 yrs of age) and bongo baby would work for him - rest of the trainers are smaller size.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
mrscat206
Registered Users

Thanks! How many trainers are in the lot: "Take the whole lot(except the 2 stuffable) for $90+shipping ."?
mrscat206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #8
shaylalala
Registered Users

the 1t's are soo cute....wish my boy was small enough for them
shaylalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
Thenu
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscat206 View Post
Thanks! How many trainers are in the lot: "Take the whole lot(except the 2 stuffable) for $90+shipping ."?
8 Trainers in the lot ( First pic - 6 trainers and in the second pic the top row 2 diapers)
Old 02-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
the clothes snoob
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for SUPER adorable boy trainers...wish these were girly
the clothes snoob is offline   Reply With Quote