Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
SoniaAndreia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
anyone else having leak issues with tots bots?

i just cant figure out what is wrong with these diapers. i llloooooovvvveeeeee the fit. i like the construction and how the insert agitates out. i like just cramming it back in there out of the dryer and not having to hunt around for them. i love them so much i got 10. then traded for 2 more. but more often than not, they leak!!!! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS???!!!?!?!!
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

SoniaAndreia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
lrgs
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: anyone else having leak issues with tots bots?

Hmm........that is confusing.........I haven't ever had a leak with my EF (knock on wood). Maybe try phoning Bummis customer service and see if they can help you? I've heard they are pretty good.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I too have never had leak issues with Tots bots. Where are they leaking from mama?
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #4
SoniaAndreia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i know, its baffling!!! ive not heard a single bad thing about them, which it why this is so frustrating! it leaks out the legs holes.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the same problem...I got one off of FSOT to try because I LOVE the old Pocket Tots and I was hoping these would be somewhat similar...but the few times I've put it on my DS it has leaked out of the leg holes.

ETA: I should add that my DS is not a heavy wetter at all and I change every 2-3 hours...

Last edited by mommacissy; 04-12-2011 at 08:27 PM.
mommacissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
luvnmyboys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2muncher
seller
seller

My Mood:

i didn't have any leaking problems with them, but they left horrible red marks on my ds. i also thought that i liked them though and then bought a bunch more, so i can sympathize in that regard. i did that twice. i thought that tots bots would be perfect for ds2 and they weren't. i thought thirsties duo diapers would be perfect for ds1 and then he decided he would potty train in 1 day. so i've just been de-stashing 24 diapers that didn't work out as planned. since i was doing that much selling, i decided to sell every diaper in the house and then only get one kind for ds2 and a couple of trainers for nights for ds1. it is a LOT of work! i cannot wait to be done selling!

eta: i also don't like aplix or mf, but decided to try these since they get raves all the time. i suppose they weren't the best choice for us from the start. they aplix is actually pretty nice on these, but there just isn't any aplix that i can tolerate for very long.

Last edited by luvnmyboys; 04-12-2011 at 09:00 PM.
luvnmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
lrgs
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yeah, the red marks........I'm not using any of mine right now because of the red marks. ODD really slimmed down as she got older so I'm saving mine because I think YDD will be simillar and then maybe the red marks won't be such an issue.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
momof2littles
Registered Users
seller

Mine leak every once in a while. I think DS pees a lot at once and it just can't absorb all the liquid that fast? Mine have a slight stink...just not fresh. I'm not sure what to do. I have had them for 2-3 months and I have 13 of them!!! I love them though!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

We get leaks out the leg holes too. My DS has tiny little thighs and the diapers gape about an inch on the highest rise setting. I fixed the problem by snapping down the rise to the middle setting. No more leaks, but boy do they look funny. He's 23lbs and 35.5" long so on the middle setting, it looks like he's wearing teeny tiny bikini bottoms. His bum crack is nearly showing, but so far no leaks of either variety.

ETA: We had to do the same with our BGOS as well.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
SoniaAndreia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82 View Post
We get leaks out the leg holes too. My DS has tiny little thighs and the diapers gape about an inch on the highest rise setting. I fixed the problem by snapping down the rise to the middle setting. No more leaks, but boy do they look funny. He's 23lbs and 35.5" long so on the middle setting, it looks like he's wearing teeny tiny bikini bottoms. His bum crack is nearly showing, but so far no leaks of either variety.

ETA: We had to do the same with our BGOS as well.
thats just it though... i could see having leaks if there was a fit issue, but the fit is perfect. PERFECT!! no gaps, no plumbers crack, nothing! ???