Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #11
Patsy
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2010 Babies- April/May Chat

lol still crazy walking at 9 months HA HA

Advertisement

Patsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Hey ladies! I do miss our group too! I think it's the excitement of a new baby and once they are here, we have too much to do!

Graham is 8.5 mo and he's mostly just rolling around. He has got up on his knees a few times and he will sit. His temper has been found! He gets so mad if you take food from him, or if he is eating something he doesn't like. He sleeps 11-12 hours a night which I love. I found that by putting him to bed by 6:30 ish he sleeps much better. It's a pain and hard with DD and the nice weather not to mention trying to feed him and get dinner ready but it's ok.

DH has been gone the last 10 weeks, only home on weekends and not at all the last two weekends. I have so much respect for military wives and others who have to sole parent. It's SO hard! I lost it tonight with DD peed on the chair while I was sitting with her feeding the baby. Early bed for all.
s2grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Heather has a temper too! She freaks out if I take something from her or move her to a different spot. Sometimes she'll kind of let her body go limp and will scream/cry, letting you know she is NOT happy.. almost like the tantrums her sister has.

I've been feeding her banana.. just pieces I give her, not the baby food. I tried applesauce in the jar but she gags on it. No problem with banana, though.

How is everyone else doing?
Emi Marie, 8.15.14

2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #14
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:

Elias is loving his solids. He just got his first teeth, both on top! Once his bottom ones come through (there is no sign of them yet) I plan on giving him lots of cut up soft fruit and veggies. Right now he eats apples, pears, sweet potato, etc... Basic stuff. He is sleeping much better at night and is very fiesty, too!
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #15
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Hey august mamas! How are you doing? Thinking of you all... We had a fun surprise last week a BFP! We werent' trying but not doing a good job of preventing either so we'll have two 18 mo. apart!

Graham is finally crawling a bit. Still no teeth. He's only 14lbs so I'm working on putting some chub on him. Lots and lots of nursing and eating.
s2grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #16
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace View Post
Hey august mamas! How are you doing? Thinking of you all... We had a fun surprise last week a BFP! We werent' trying but not doing a good job of preventing either so we'll have two 18 mo. apart!

Graham is finally crawling a bit. Still no teeth. He's only 14lbs so I'm working on putting some chub on him. Lots and lots of nursing and eating.
Congrats!
Emi Marie, 8.15.14

Old 06-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #17
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace View Post

Congrats!!!

Elias has 4 teeth now (2 on top and 2 on bottom) and is working on about 4 more. He is crawling everywhere, pulling up, cruising. I give him a few weeks before he takes his first steps. We are also planning his 1st birthday party, which is only a little over 2 weeks away!!!

I am 18 weeks pregnant with baby #5, whom we have found out is a boy and we are naming him Liam.

Everything else is going pretty well here.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #18
Patsy
Registered Users
seller

We are doing well.... Doug is still not walking just content on crawling (which I am perfectly happy with lol).... We just got clearance from our GI and allergist to start apples. YAY!!!! He is LOVING eating. But his butt is not happy with it. His butt is turning bright red everytime he poops. But his insides seem ok with apples so far so I am happy! Next week we get to start either pears or bananas. I will prob do Bananas We stay single ingeredent for 2-3 weeks and then start a new one. After 3 foods we go back to the GI. We have to avoid all grians and legumes for now (and of course no dairy or soy) I am hoping all goes in the right direction!

Havent started planning his birthday yet. Since he isnt allowed to have cake i have just been avoiding it. We will prob do a family cookout though
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Heather isn't walking, either. I really thought she would have been by 10 months, but she seems to be content with cruising, crawling and climbing into & onto everything. Her top tooth is coming in but it's taking FOREVER, so she's been fussier than usual the past two weeks.

I haven't really started planning her first birthday party, either.. I know what day I'm having it but that's about it.
Emi Marie, 8.15.14

Old 06-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #20
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We are having Elias' party on July 3rd, which is his actual b-day. Pretty simple to plan since we are just going to have it at the park with family and friends. I'm going to order a cupcake cake and we are doing the baby blue/baby's 1st Mickey Mouse theme. Probably just have pizza and drinks. We're doing it in the evening since it doesn't get dark until 8:00-8:30 and if we tried to have an outdoor party in the daytime we'd all fry in 100 degree heat!