Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #21
SunDancerAcres
File with paypal if you bought! See thread in WAHMwares!

Re: Frigga's Fancies! ~ OPENING DRAW! ~ Come & Discover the "Flutterfly Fitted"!

i'd love to be entered

Advertisement

Old 06-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #22
ma-meem
Registered Users
Formerly: ecoMama2b
seller

Re: Frigga's Fancies! ~ OPENING DRAW! ~ Come & Discover the "Flutterfly Fitted"!

bump!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #23
iheartcruise912
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Please enter me!
iheartcruise912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #24
Adorkable Ellyn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

whoa, I'm in the process of tiptoeing into the fitted world so I thought I'd peek in at WAHM wares to see what mom's have made. This is such an awesome design. I'd love to be entered in!
Adorkable Ellyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #25
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'd like to be entered in your Grand Opening Drawing What a cool looking design on your Flutterfly! I love that the fabric touching baby is organic! It seems like it would wash up amazingly well and dry VERY quickly!

I knew exactly what you were talking about when you said July 10th is Mark's birthday...I read through your blog while I was pregnant last year and cried my eyes out. It still makes me tear up thinking about it. I'm so happy to hear you're expecting another baby, I hope that everything is going well with your pregnancy! October babies are awesome! My son's birthday is October 18th

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #26
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'd like to be entered in your Grand Opening Drawing What a cool looking design on your Flutterfly! I love that the fabric touching baby is organic! It seems like it would wash up amazingly well and dry VERY quickly!

I knew exactly what you were talking about when you said July 10th is Mark's birthday...I read through your blog while I was pregnant last year and cried my eyes out. It still makes me tear up thinking about it. I'm so happy to hear you're expecting another baby, I hope that everything is going well with your pregnancy! October babies are awesome! My son's birthday is October 18th

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #27
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would loove to be entered into your drawing! This looks like such a cool diaper, it looks like (i'm hoping anyways) that it will dry quickly because of the design? That's what I NEED. Diapers that will dry quicker. Very cool style mama!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #28
rachelanne820
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Super cool idea!!! Please enter me!!!
Thanks!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #29
ma-meem
Registered Users
Formerly: ecoMama2b
seller

bump! I have a tester out so should have some feedback soon!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:16 PM   #30
Marbie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would love to be entered in the drawing! I love that these diapers can dry faster because of the wings!
Marbie is offline   Reply With Quote