Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #21
cherrycoke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: UPDATE WITH US PICS!!Anyone think they just had a "gunshy" US tech re gender?

For us, DS was very definitely a BOY by the time we could check gender. My friend's niece was supposed to be a boy, according to the u/s, so until we had a second ultrasound confirming gender, I was still hesitant to buy boy stuff

Advertisement

Old 06-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #22
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: UPDATE WITH US PICS!!Anyone think they just had a "gunshy" US tech re gender?

I would say boy.

When I had my u/s (although I was 20wks) the tech had the wand on my stomach for all of 2 seconds before she "I already know!". . .so it was pretty obvious. lol But I know a few weeks or the position of the baby can make a difference. And she was so certain, I didn't know they would be so cautious about it. Sounds like maybe you got a combination of a bad tech and an early u/s.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #23
kelseyjoy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Looks all boy to me. I have seen three girl shots and that doesn't look anything like them.
kelseyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #24
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have 3 girls and a boy and that looks boy to me LOL.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #25
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Looks boy to me, but makes me nervous...cuz my last ultrasound looked like that and we were told girl, our protrusion was not as "OUT there" as yours though....

congrats either way mama.
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #26
michiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The 2nd one especially looks all boy to me. My girls have all been completely clear in that area, no way anything was hiding. And that is very NOT empty. LOL
Old 06-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #27
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

the first picture...eh not sure...but the second picture...not sure, but i see two different things, either could be gender...

pink arrow for 3 possible lines, blue for original point of boy

Bottom line- I wouldn't buy pink OR blue yet. Try for another U/S, medical or elective
Old 06-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #28
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
the first picture...eh not sure...but the second picture...not sure, but i see two different things, either could be gender...

pink arrow for 3 possible lines, blue for original point of boy

Bottom line- I wouldn't buy pink OR blue yet. Try for another U/S, medical or elective
Thanks for the cute arrows!

To me "those" shots seem boy, BUT I KNOW that they were taken from a far back butt angle, which is not the best way (guessing it juts girl parts forward). So the problem that I have saying 100% boy is that I saw on the screen twice, the baby with a proper potty shot(bits straight on, not from the butt) and saw the lines with "something" but not sure, def no obvious p, p. I really really wish I had the other shots as you would be confused too.

I really appreciated all comments and will update the thread when I get elective US. I'm thinking Monday.....it will be nice to know for sure.....well, as sure as you can be with a US.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #29
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

I dunno that looks boy to me. That's how all my gender shots were taken.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #30
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanbh View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
ok I just found my son's (who is now 2). Here's the difference: it's on the other side (obviously) and you have more of a back shot, more booty. Whereas on mine it's showing more up front. If mine was more back then it would be the same thing imo.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote