Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:
Talking Michelle Dugger must have easy pregnancies...

Because if not, she's the toughest woman I know on the planet.

I swear I don't remember my pregnancy with DD1 being this uncomfortable. This pregnancy though is so rough!

Migraines, I'm already big as a house (2 people approached me last night at LIttle Gym and said to me "Wow you're so big! Due any day right?" (I'm due in 10 weeks!!!) and I haven't been able to sleep in over a week. Feels like I'm in "nursing a new born stage."

Oh and lets not forget the first 14 weeks of constant puking all day long!

To top it off, last night I got a new unwanted symptom... Restless Leg Syndrome! I'm hoping it's just a fluke event but as I was trying to fall asleep last night, my legs kept randomly moving and kicking. Everytime that happened I would wake up again! YUCK!

Oh and don't get me started on my back pain...

LOL I keep telling myself 10 more weeks....10 more weeks... (If I'm lucky...I was a 42 weeker with DD1!)

(Disclaimer, of course I'm happy to be pregnant and thankful for my new baby and also thankful I don't have any "serious" complications like GD, or Pre-E or anything like that!)

I'm just so bloody uncomfortable and I still have 10 weeks to go!!

So yes, there is NO flipping way I would do this 19 times. haha
2 times right now seems enough even though DH and (everybody else) are already asking me if we are trying for a BOY after this one. LOL

Advertisement

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click

Last edited by BottomOfMyHearts; 06-24-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Forgot- I had OUTRAGEIOUS all day sickness first 14 weeks!
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Michelle Dugger must have easy pregnancies...

my mom had 13 HORRID pregnancies (lost 5 of them) and almost died with my sister (her 1st baby, back in the 60's). I guess she got that amnesia after every time, lol
Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
reithegenki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My Grandma had 11 full-term pregnancies (lost her first during labor) and all were homebirths. She's a tough old bat.

"Insert joke about iPhone autocorrect here"

Life is good.
reithegenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
GreysBumatomy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I feel like an obese bear! First pregnancy and I'm mad no one warned me how miserable id be haha. I still have 3 weeks to go but I know my little booger is gonna be worth the hesrtburn, swelling, exhaustion and misery.

Sent from my Droid using DS Forum
Old 06-24-2011, 09:19 AM   #5
kelseyjoy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am with you! I think it's this stage in pregnancy. It's when we are so big and uncomfortable that we can imagine going 2-3 more months like this. We aren't close enough to the home stretch to be excited for it, but far enough in to be sick of pregnancy. I hope the next couple of months fly by. I have never been at the end of pregnancy in the summertime and wow, I am going to melt this summer!
kelseyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

On the newest episode they told how many months she's had morning sickness. I think they said 50 months of morning sickness. I don't think I could do that. I detest throwing up, not that anyone likes it, but. ya know.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyjoy View Post
I am with you! I think it's this stage in pregnancy. It's when we are so big and uncomfortable that we can imagine going 2-3 more months like this. We aren't close enough to the home stretch to be excited for it, but far enough in to be sick of pregnancy. I hope the next couple of months fly by. I have never been at the end of pregnancy in the summertime and wow, I am going to melt this summer!
This! Exactly!

And yes! Summer pregnancy....ick! I knew I didn't want another winter baby, all that bundling up and stuff is nerve wracking but omgosh! It's so hard on us isn't it? I feel like my sweat is sweating!

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:43 AM   #8
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

I could have written this post

this is my first summer pregnancy and I have to say the boob sweat is kind of getting to me.

I know Michelle has said she usually gets bad morning sickness every pregnancy...man I cannot imagine being pregnant that many times! I mean kudos to her but I think I would go nuts! 3 is more than enough for me, I knew it wasn't going to be easy but this has been my hardest pregnancy by far
USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #9
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had many good cases of amnesia.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
mandymatus
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyjoy View Post
i'm right there too! not to mention this is my 2nd summer pregnancy IN A ROW (as in i was pregnant last summer--daughter was born end of august), i'm due end of septmember. i actually don't feel as hot as i did last summer, but maybe that's because i'm just not going out as much....