Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #31
momnb4
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Michelle Dugger must have easy pregnancies...

This is my 7th preganancy and thus far I have felt the best with the help of my anti nausea meds.The first trimester was not much fun but I did not expect it to be so maybe that helps but as for us the fifth child(2 miscarriages at 11 and 13 weeks)is the last!

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #32
threestraycats
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Michelle Dugger must have easy pregnancies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
Yes, they are debt free and not because of the show. They were having number 15 before the show even found them, and debt free. So really since they starting the main part of their show they have only had 4 more and trust me with a family of 15 before the show even came along, that adding 4 more to their family has not added to their cost that they were sustaining before on their own. I wish people would realize that. The show is not why they can afford their children.

Now yes, there are extra things they have been able to do since the show that they would not have done before but I feel that is an award and blessing towards them. They were faithful with little for many years of their life and 15 children and now they are blessed with more. In it they are still frugal and giving much of it away to missions and even helping advance and quicken many other families adoptions. I do not know many people who if given money from a show that would actually give as much of it away as they do. They are a service people. Yes, they have enjoyed some extra perchs but again it is well deserved as many years and with #15 on the way they had none of this. They have really only had 4 more children since the show. So that is not why they have children.

And she does have lots of morning sickness and such, but she just believes that it is a blessing to bring forth the child, and worth some suffering she may have to endure.

It is funny as a people we seem a need to put people down, just to justify our own thoughts and such. Why can't we just love. And live examples.

Pregnancies can have challenges, but again the award is so amazing, and worth it. Each little image, is so unique and love really does grow and multiply and really life is short and soon the fertility years are over. So I know I try and actually do embrace pregancy and do enjoy it.

Okay, I know long post, but so saddened by all the judgement on the Duggar's and that they do the show only to pay for having the children. Wow, not sure how people can not figure out simple math and realize they were having #15 before the show even came along, so their beliefs and supporting their large family was set way before the show, way before. Now they are just enjoying some of the benefits from being faithful with little(materialistic wise) for many years and being content to have only what they had money for. Which meant they lived in the 1400-1600 foot home untill #15 was born. Most of us would have just taken out a loan to finish the house and get in a bigger house. They did not. Yes, in the end they got some help for finishing the house they started years before. But really not that much in comparison to what they put in it year by year patiently.

okay off my box, now.

Let's just love.

Sickness is not fun in pregnancy, or many other of life's mountains, but it does form our character and we can not assume that someones has it easy just because they have so many children.