Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Registered Users
Round ligament pain? Just pulling and stretching?

I am 33 weeks pregnant with #3 and i'm having the worst pulling and stretching this pregnancy. With my 1st I had a lot in the first trimester and early second trimester then nothing else the rest of the pregnancy. With my 2nd I don't remember any of this pain. This time though it is still happening and sometimes it's so bad I can't stand up straight and it makes me double over.

It feels similar to what I remember the early round ligament pain feeling like but worse sometimes. Just under my "bump" on on each side, although it is worse on my left side which I know for sure is where baby has taken up residence.

I figured that with my 3rd pregnancy I wouldn't have as much of the stretching pain, I guess I just assumed I was pretty well stretched out by now and I definitely wasn't expecting it to happen this late in pregnancy. So has anyone else had the pain this far along? I am on kind of an abbreviated midwife appointment schedule so I haven't had a ton of appointments and each one I forget to ask about this pain. I won't go back again for 3 more weeks but I could always call if it's something really concerning. I just wasn't sure if it was concerning or just normal?

Awesome Heartsy Deals today! Get $5 credit for signing up and take advantage. Soaps, cookies and baby hats are all feature deals today!
Greenbabybottoms is offline   Reply With Quote