Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #21
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Re: Australians???

New here as well, just moved to the Central Coast from Sydney, expecting a baby in Feb. Luckily my partner is American so I am planning on sending all the US stuff I buy to his mom, then she can bring it over when she visits! I have also bought a lot of WAHM stuff of hyenacart. I always ask if they ship to Oz and haven't had a no yet!

I did have a problem buying a BG4 and some feeding stuff for my sister in Belgium from a US site. I didn't read the shipping info and the shipping was $45, almost as much as
the items in the first place....

Advertisement

Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #22
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For those who want to make their own, I have found greenbeans.com.au and snapsaustralia.com.au to be the best places to buy fabrics, actually the prices are quite reasonable, and shipping not too bad if you are ordering enough.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #23
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Talking Re: Australians???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebee View Post
For those who want to make their own, I have found greenbeans.com.au and snapsaustralia.com.au to be the best places to buy fabrics, actually the prices are quite reasonable, and shipping not too bad if you are ordering enough.
Hi Jen! Nice to see you here! I have seen you on the FB MCN woolies page!! This is Eleanor...
Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:38 AM   #24
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi there! Wow I guess I should have come back to this page, haha! Not too many australians around. I have been on DS for about... forever... haha. Actually since late 2008. I used to live in the US, for 5 years when my first two kids were born.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:36 AM   #25
Tiny Hineyz
Registered Users

Hi. I'm new to here. My first post. I'm from the gold coast
Tiny Hineyz is offline   Reply With Quote