Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Baby fever won't go away!

My desire to have another baby will not go away! I'm in no position to have another right now. My friend just told me she pregnant and I'm so jealous. Its awful! I still have a lot of issues with not having a vbac. I tried setting some goals for myself before I even try to have another baby. It isn't helping. I'd like to loose some weight before I get pregnant again. My BMI is the obese range. But being so depressed, about more than this, doesn't help with weight loss at ALL!

Advertisement

jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Angel89411
Banned

Re: Baby fever won't go away!

I know the feeling. I wish I had some sage advice but baby fever is hard.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
crunch!910
Registered Users

I'm weird... when I see pictures or hear of someone else being pregnant, I get jealous too. But today I was around a 4 month old and was like "Whoa! So not ready yet!" But part of my body still just aches for another baby. It'd be different if it were my own baby. I can think about all the negative and all the work, but if that 4 month old were in MY arms, it'd be different, and I know it. It's not just someone else's baby anymore that I get no joy out of, but it'd be MY baby and I obviously wouldn't regret him/her. And knowing that, its hard to wait.

I do, but I don't. But I know I'll never be fully ready with no doubts. I just don't work that way, so we'll just have to decide logically when is hte best time. I can't wait around for that moment when baby fever is so high I can't ignore it, because I just don't get that way. Logic always takes over.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910
I'm weird... when I see pictures or hear of someone else being pregnant, I get jealous too. But today I was around a 4 month old and was like "Whoa! So not ready yet!" But part of my body still just aches for another baby. It'd be different if it were my own baby. I can think about all the negative and all the work, but if that 4 month old were in MY arms, it'd be different, and I know it. It's not just someone else's baby anymore that I get no joy out of, but it'd be MY baby and I obviously wouldn't regret him/her. And knowing that, its hard to wait.

I do, but I don't. But I know I'll never be fully ready with no doubts. I just don't work that way, so we'll just have to decide logically when is hte best time. I can't wait around for that moment when baby fever is so high I can't ignore it, because I just don't get that way. Logic always takes over.
I'm not alone then! I think the same thing! I think about having 3 kids and I'm like wow that's a lot! 3 car seats would make my car full!

Sent from my EVO using DS Forum
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I get the fever BAD!!!! my mil called me a few weeks ago and told me about their neighbor who is pregnant with twins...and I got the baby blues bad However being that my 10mo old is not sleeping I could not see myself with another one of mine anytime soon...unless I'm blessed with a sleeper!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote