Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #31
rainydaysunshine
Registered Users
seller

Re: Is this def a girl? *added comparison pics*

OP, I think if you google "hamburger sign" you'll see some u/s pics that look a lot like yours. That is what I see in yours, not so much the 3 lines, but it still means girl.

Advertisement

Little girl, Seren Elise, born at home 11/18! Birth Story
rainydaysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #32
momofdolls
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is this def a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattysmum07 View Post
16wks 4 days. If you click on the picture it should make it larger. HTH!

Well where the arrow is pointing I see a white blob/blurr, and then there is a line above and below that white blur off to the left. The tech said that those 2 lines are just part of the pelvis. I guess it was just more certain w/ my DD's and my son's u/s was at 18 wks and we could def tell he was a boy but it was small (sorry Tyler! LOL he's grown into it now ). My sister was told girl at her u/s and then she had a boy so I'm paranoid now.
I was told as early as 12 weeks that I was having a boy with my last. I thought for *sure* she was wrong wrong wrong, but a good US tech can tell. I have always heard that there is NO WAY they can possibly tell before 16 weeks....but she was dead on!
Old 08-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #33
nattysmum07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yea I googled but didn't find much. I also looked at FF's u/s gallery and it does look girly, but this was at 16 wks (FF only had 25images for 16wk girl). If I was further along I'd feel better. She was just not giving us much of a shot.

Cassie how far along were you w/ those images? I never got anything like that w/ Tyler and he was 18wks!
Old 08-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #34
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattysmum07
Yea I googled but didn't find much. I also looked at FF's u/s gallery and it does look girly, but this was at 16 wks (FF only had 25images for 16wk girl). If I was further along I'd feel better. She was just not giving us much of a shot.

Cassie how far along were you w/ those images? I never got anything like that w/ Tyler and he was 18wks!
First was 12w1d, second was about 20 weeks.

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #35
llamabeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a shot of my DS that looks a lot like this. The tech got a split second shot and his twig was out of the shot but the berries were still very much there. She printed it for me after the U/S because she knew I was set on him being a girl. So I had one like this, and one looking very much boy. But throughout the U/S there was a penis. So if the tech who saw this in real time thinks its a girl (I'm sure she looked for a penis) then it probably is.
This just looks like a trick shot.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #36
nattysmum07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thx mama's I feel better...bought some girly outfits today (keeping the receipt tho! lol). I feel strongly it's a girl...I'm just so afraid to get attached to this little girl and then have a boy, which I would be thrilled about but then I feel like I'd almost be grieving over the little girl I had planned on having, does that make sense? I know that's how my sister felt. And were done after this bub.