Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller

smiles

Lately DD has been flashing a smile at me during her feeding while staying latched. She always stops and waits for me to look at her and as soon as we make eye contact, I get a huge ol grin! Soooo sweet.

What is your favorite thing that your LO does during the feeding?

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
SenoraE
Registered Users
seller

Re: smiles

DS has longer hair by his ears and he always tugs on it while he nurses. We joke that it's longer because he pulls on it. I love that... and (of course) those gooey milk smiles. Sigh...
Old 08-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
A&M'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Awe so far I've only gotten one smile... I have a really strong let down so my lil girl is always gulpin away... Lol
A&M'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
aept
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My littlest guy is starting to hug my boob or deliberately put his top hand up on my upper chest. So gentle and cute!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
aept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
wonton
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My little girl starts to "hehehe" giggle/laugh or whatever as soon as I lay her on my lap/pillow and she knows it's time to nurse.
It is SO cute.
She also covers my boob w/her little arm.
She likes to exercise her legs while shes nursing and pushes them against my shoulder.
Sometimes she smiles too.

It's these little things that I love about this relationship.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
cherrycoke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS will throw an arm across his eyes when he's tired. He'll also look up at me and smile or he'll look over at DH and smile. Sometimes he hugs my boob. I love BFing
Old 08-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

DD is always flailing her leg around thats not closest to me and always puts her arm on top of my boob when she nurses. Alot of times, especially when she is going to sleep she kinda cups my boob with both hands like it was a bottle. So cute when she does that!
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #8
PerfectFifth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DS likes to run his fingers through my hair when he nurses. So cute!! It is the ONLY reason I haven't gotten a haircut lately.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
Darien
Registered Users
seller

My little guy just started petting me this past week. He just pets my shoulder and upper part of my chest the whole time he nurses. I also love when he's full & throws his arm in the air and leans way back like he's stretching after a big Thanksgiving meal. Sigh...
Darien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
MoBaby
Registered Users
seller

My son stuck his finger up my nose the other night. Not really my favorite thing but I couldn't help laughing (so of course he thinks he has found an awesome new game to play while nursing).
MoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote