Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
lexmas
Registered Users
seller

SOLD, THANKS MAMA!

SOLD, THANKS MAMA!

Hi Mamas!

I made these for DD, and she wore them for a few months, but she's potty trained now, and I don't trust elastic to survive in storage, so I guess it's time to sell. They are side snapping fleece covers. They're made for over prefolds or inserts (like softbums) so they I don't think they would fit over a fitted...they're kind of high cut on the legs so the fitted would probably peek out.

I'm asking $15ppd for 4 of them, $27 for all 8. I have 4 ML and 4 L. I'm not willing to split them up any further than lots of 4 at the moment.

Here are the Larges...2 forest animal print and 2 superman print. Two have tie-dye inners, and one has a floral print inner, if that matters to you.

These are the Medium-Longs...also 2 forest animal print and 2 superman print. I think all of these have solid color inners.

All the snaps are good, the elastic is good, and the fleece is just pilly from use. They all work wonderfully still.

Paypal only, US only (I can calculate shipping for Canada if you are interested and let you know if I need to adjust). Thanks for your interest!

Advertisement

Last edited by lexmas; 08-24-2011 at 08:19 AM.
lexmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
IslaRose
Registered Users

Re: Mama-Made fleece side snapping covers, ML and L...$20ppd for 4.

Do they have gussets?
IslaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
lexmas
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslaRose View Post
Do they have gussets?
Nope, no gussets, sorry! DD didn't need them, so I didn't think to add them!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:59 AM   #4
lexmas
Registered Users
seller

Old 08-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
lexmas
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 08-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #6
lexmas
Registered Users
seller

Re: Mama-Made fleece side snapping covers, ML and L...$15ppd for 4, $27ppd for all 8.

reduced price
Old 08-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Will these work over snappied prefolds, trifolded prefolds, or both? Approximately what size kiddo do they fit? Or could you compare to a PUL sized cover for size? Thought I was done with fleece, but I think my ods still needs the breathability for night time. Very interested in these
Old 08-24-2011, 06:30 AM   #8
lexmas
Registered Users
seller

Re: Mama-Made fleece side snapping covers, ML and L...$15ppd for 4, $27ppd for all 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
Will these work over snappied prefolds, trifolded prefolds, or both? Approximately what size kiddo do they fit? Or could you compare to a PUL sized cover for size? Thought I was done with fleece, but I think my ods still needs the breathability for night time. Very interested in these
PMed you mama!