Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
Sassafras
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
super pic HEAVY FSOT - help me destash. PLEASE :)

ISO: bold indicates something I am really looking for and will trade super generously for Oh and I always welcome PayPal. DD is learning to use the potty so we are doing a major destash since she is our 4th and last. Please help me destash. Oldest DD is now seriously into dressage, show jumping and cross country and I have to buy her a new saddle. ALL reasonable offers will be accepted. I need it out of the house and I could really use the funds THANKS!!

ISO
-paypal
-mama cloth thong liners - EUC is OK
-36DD bras new, like new or in EUC
-iTunes or Amazon gift cards
-boyish print "Lisa's covers" extended leg high chair cover or similar WAHM cover for DS's high chair
-a Wii (DS2 put two discs in ours and broke the ejector )

Here is my IHA (I've tried to list everything and will update frequently but if there's something you want, ask! I just might have it I am VERY generous with trades. Make an offer!! If you need additional pics or details please ask. I will do my best to respond quickly (please PM with interest - I am bad at checking threads regularly)

-9 5 large and 4 Medium gDiapers - there is some staining on the liners and the aplix is curling a bit on some but they are all fully functional 4 larges and 4 mediums traded

9 large 4 Medium gDiapers with liners by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-One Goodmama diaper white with green serging EUC $10ppd

Untitled by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-homeschooling posters-(new never used just stored in a poster tube) $25ppd

-LOTS of wool[/URL(assorted shorties and longies plus 'underwater soakers' from Biskitsmom on Etsy, Babyology, Sbish) will accept any reasonable offer

Large Funky Crochet Cargo Shorties - $15ppd

Large funky shorties by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Medium/Large Orange Skirty (perfect for Thanksgiving) - $45ppd - worn once for photo. NOT for baby with super chunky thighs like mine this was knit for DD by her grandma but sadly is too small.

Large wool orange skirtie by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Small knit longies. LOVED these on DD. They are small and were a favorite pair of ours. there is a small stain on the back of the left bum cheek(shown in picture of back of longies) that I have not tried to get out. These could use a shave but are in great condition. $25ppd

Small longies by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Medium/Large upcycled shorties $12ppd
these are super soft blue wool shorties. DS wore these with babylegs and was SO cute!!! Nice high rise on these to cover the ENTIRE diaper whether you use prefolds or fitteds. drawstring waist so they are super adjustable. *NOT for babies with super chunky thighs - these fit DS at 18mos but not DD*

Medium/Large upcycled shorties by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Medium USA shorties $12ppd
these are upcycled thin shorties with a reinforced wet zone. these were great. so trim and so cute.
Front

Back

USA wool shorties - Medium by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Foam puzzles & Tangrams $20ppd for the lot

Foam Puzzles & Tangrams by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-one dozen bleached prefolds - a few have slight staining that I believe can be sunned out but I never tried.

-NIP Miyim Organic Bunny $25ppd

NIP Miyim Organic Cotton Bunny by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Ispy bag boyish - bought this for my son from a wonderful mama on DS but he just wasn't interested

i spy bag by Sassafras2, on Flickr
-girly clutch ball - by same DS mama. DD has outgrown it
Girly Clutch ball toy by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Books (including Happiest Baby on the Block and No Cry Sleep Solution) $varies

Books by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-girls size 12 GAP boot cut jeans NWT - I ordered these online and paid $40. Sadly DD had a growth spurt and these were too short for her when they arrived asking$20ppd

Girls size 12 boot leg jeans by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-sew your own quilt-kit in a bag NWT - $30ppd now $25ppd

quilt kit by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Enwrapture Vintage - I went overboard with the last coop

Peach and Tan Short Dress NWT -
Enwrapture Short Dress by Sassafras2, on Flickr

NWT Enwrapture Vintage 20" -These are each new with tags.

NWT Enwrapture Vintage 20" by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Harem Pants - These are new without tags. They've never been worn and to be honest I don't think they even came with a tag - just a sticker that I peeled off since I didn't want it to ruin the satiny fabric. they are teal (color in photo is a little darker than actual)

Enwrapture Vintage Harem Pants by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Gold Top - also NWOT. Tried on but never worn. Also came with a sticker on it that I peeled off.

NWOT Enwrapture Vintage Top by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Earth Shoes-one pair of tan suede fringed thongs, one pair of black leather Gladiola, and one pair of brown leather platforms each in EUC $40ppd each (beaded sandals not available)

Earth Shoes and Massai Sandals by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Ladie's Earth Shoes 7.5 by Sassafras2, on Flickr

**Just a few notes about my listing - I am overseas due to husband's posting in the military. I mail everything through the USPS as priority mail (I have no other option). Even so, it will still take a bit longer for mail to arrive to you as it has to get to the US first and then go through the postal system. I am open to offers so please don't hesitate to make one but for all trades or purchases I have to at least make sure postage is covered (so for example, one pair of babylegs for $1 when shipping is $5 won't work for me I am very fair but don't want to lose money). My youngest is potty learning and has outgrown some dipes and toys that were never even used I would really like to not have this stuff sitting in the house unused and let someone else enjoy it and get some use out of it. We are a smoke-free, Great Dane, MinPin, kitty cat, horse and pony loving home **

SOLD below
-6 small (7-22 pounds) Bumkins Bamboo diapers each with a doubler(these are used but have a ton of life left in them - there are some areas where the terry cloth has thinned a bit but I LOVED these diapers!!) $30 ppd now $25ppd for the lot

- Sold1 Sbish snapless, like new with Air serging and both doublers included - will get a better pic up soon but it's the one in the front on the far right

-Haba- Kringlering clutch toy $7ppd, 2 pacifier chains (multi colored round beads $11, lady bug $13 traded), pram decoration, $13 traded, Krinklering $7 and other clutch ring (not haba) $5

Haba by Sassafras2, on Flickr

NWT Large Sbish Air Knit soaker - $35ppd

Large Sbish knit soaker "Air" by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Small Upcycled "Underwater Soaker" $15 ppd

Small "underwater" soaker by Sassafras2, on Flickr

upcycled Mint green cover $13ppd - this was bought from "gratefulbuns" on Etsy. She makes AWESOME upcycled soakers! This is not one of her "Underwater" soakers. We used this for daytime but still super good at keeping in the poos and pees
Small mint greent soaker by Sassafras2, on Flickr

upcycled medium red "underwater" longies $16ppd
By gratefulbuns on Etsy. These are size medium but are a little felted and thus a small medium. They are awesome for day or night. NOTHING gets through these.

Medium red "underwater" longies by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Medium cream colored Babyology soaker $15ppd
well loved but TONS of life left in this soaker. It was one of our favorites!! some slight lanolin stains on it as shown in the photo.

Medium cream colored Babyology soaker by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Medium pink super soft "underwater" longies $16ppd
Medium underwater soaker longies from gratefulbuns on etsy. these longies are super soft. legs are thinner and I think from angora. and i lOVE thigh high waist which can be folded over. perfect for under jammies, under a dress or just as pants. *please see the 2nd photo for the inside of the longies which shows where there are two holes from a snappi gone wild ~ does not in any way affect the function*

Medium pink super soft "underwater" longies by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Medium underwater soaker longies from gratefulbuns on etsy. $16ppd these longies are a very cute and unique tie dye. *please see the 2nd photo of this that shows some dark spots/possibly stains ~ looks darker in the photo but i just want you to be aware *

Medium pink/purple tie dyed longies by Sassafras2, on Flickr

medium upcycled patchwork soaker $13ppd this too is by gratefulbuns on etsy. i love her work. this is a nice trim daytime wool cover. super breathable and super cute with babylegs worked well for us under pants too.

Medium Patchwork Soaker by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Wooden Selecta Burro wrist toy (can't find this in the US. I bought it in the airport in Munich for $22) $12ppd now $10ppd

Wooden wrist toy by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Large daytime upcycled soaker $13ppd-This was so cute on DS with his babylegs and boots. Sad to see it go. It's a thinner daytime soaker (but still thick wool) that I bought from "gratefulbuns" on Etsy. you can see some lanolin spotting on this cover that is more visible in the pic than IRL

Large daytime soaker by Sassafras2, on Flickr

Brand New never even been tried on Medium longies: $45ppdI loved these so much that DD never even wore them. *I was afraid she would ruin them and was saving them for a special occasion until I realized they were too small *Hand knit by a mom on DS -same mom as above pair-but I can't remember her name.brand new mediumish longies by Sassafras2, on Flickr
Medium "Apple Bottom" longies $12ppd
This photo is of the back of the longies. These are upcycled longies with a felt apple on the bum. no elastic in the waist to irritate baby. see 2nd photo for plain gray fronts of longies.

Medium "Apple Bottom" longies by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Leggings - some are babylegs brand and others are off brands. some are nicer than other but I would consider all "play condition." there is another pair that I forgot to photo which are a solid light blue. $1 per pair with another purchase - provided they fit in the flat rate package

lot of assorted "babylegs" by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-hand knit kimono style sweater and hat. I would consider this a small or even newborn set. DD wore it once (she was/is a BIG girl) it was knit by her grandma who knit the orange skirty above. $20ppd

hand knit kimono style sweater and hat by Sassafras2, on Flickr

-Sbish and WAHM preflats -

Advertisement

My 2014 ISO/IHA

Last edited by Sassafras; 11-23-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: edits for updated ISO/IHA
Sassafras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
Sassafras
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MY ISO/IHA ~ prepping for the holidays :)

bump

My 2014 ISO/IHA
Old 09-29-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
Sassafras
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: IHA Tons of Wool ISO bras for DD :-/

bump

My 2014 ISO/IHA
Old 09-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
lillian.and.maddie
Registered Users

Re: IHA Tons of Wool, gDiapers ISO bras for DD :-/, Chuck Taylor low tops

i am interested in the gdiapers. i really only need the larges for my LO. i cant PM so please email me at justin.richards@live.com. can you send pictures?
lillian.and.maddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi Mama. I was looking at your pictures and saw the prefolds/flats that are colored (orange, purple, pink). What size are those? And how many do you have? Thanks!
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just saw you edited your IHA. I have 34A bras. Some nice comfy ones that should fit her nicely. Would you be interested in trading for your books? I'm interested in the Happiest Baby on the Block, and No Cry Sleep Solution.
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
Sassafras
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillian.and.maddie View Post
i am interested in the gdiapers. i really only need the larges for my LO. i cant PM so please email me at justin.richards@live.com. can you send pictures?
pictures are in the flickr link in my posting

will email you later - running out the door now (with one last diaperswappers check )

My 2014 ISO/IHA
Old 10-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #8
Sassafras
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily View Post
Just saw you edited your IHA. I have 34A bras. Some nice comfy ones that should fit her nicely. Would you be interested in trading for your books? I'm interested in the Happiest Baby on the Block, and No Cry Sleep Solution.
yes. i am intersted. can you pm me some pics? Thanks!!!

My 2014 ISO/IHA
Old 10-01-2011, 04:32 AM   #9
golfrchic
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pming you mama.
golfrchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:09 AM   #10
Sassafras
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I pm-ed everyone back. Let me know if I didn't give you the info you wanted Thanks!

My 2014 ISO/IHA