Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-10-2006, 07:44 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Those who don't find out gender

I agree that red & orange & expecially tie-die are great! I also like pastels on boys & girls, but we (dp & I) are not sensitive about our son wearing "girly stuff"

We didn't find out & recieved mostly "stuff" or girly gifts... (my 2 cousins & sis knew they were having boys at the same time, so people thought we'd have to have a girl)... Anyway, we had a BOY! so we have some girly stuff waiting for a girl down the road!

Another cousin of ours didn't find out & my sis got the great idea to buy two cute outfits, one girl/one boy outfit & give them both with a gift receipt! Our cousin laughed & said "I'm only having one baby, you know?!" but my sis could see she was excited to get something not yellow or green!!

Choose2bgr8: We didn't switch to midwifery care until after the ultrasound, so we had an ultrasound, but told the ultrasound tec that we didn't want to know... For future babies, we will most likely start with midwifery care & not have an ultrasound unless its needed/wanted for dates or other health reasons/concerns...

Jennifer, mommy to zander, 5/30/04 & maddie, 7/8/07 & lizzie 10/01/09
born at home, breastfed, cloth diapered, co-sleeping, gently disciplined & loved
Cleaning out the closets! New Cloth Wipes & Embroidered Shirts $6/dozen & /shirt!
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:48 AM   #22
why do you insist on grating my kids already do that
My Mood:
Re: Those who don't find out gender

i love white on babies and it goes either way very nicely. another thing you could do is find somewhere that has layaway near the end of your pregnancy and go shopping for both sexes and put down two separate layaways...then when you have baby dh (or someone) could go and get the money back for the one layaway that you're NOT getting and get the other one...voila instant wardrobe! we find out what we're having b/c i'm too nosey but i considered not finding out and that was what i was going to do...but i wanted to know if i had another penis in there! this is ds girls yet...
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote