Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2006, 08:15 AM   #1
Termie
Registered Users
seller

HELP - fitteds for "power pee-er"/"flooder"

My lovey is not a heavy wetter but he IS a flooder. We've tried a few fitteds and he can pee RIGHT STRAIGHT THROUGH them in 15min and then it seeps around. Help me find a fitted so he can go coverless sometimes, please.

Yes I've used doublers, hemp even and those take him a lil longer to pee through, but he's 3mo so he's held a lot and I don't want to be peed on all day.

Please tell me there is a fitted out there he can't shoot through!! (oh and yes he's being pointed down every time.)

THANKS LADIES!!
Sara

Advertisement

Termie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:20 AM   #2
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HELP - fitteds for "power pee-er"/"flooder"

I'd go for pocket fitteds - I havea bunch of those and they don't get too soaked on the outside. I have some snap-ez pocket fitteds but I really like happy hempy's. they are bulky but they work. I stuff th em w/ a joey bunz wrapped in a mf towel.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #3
amyers
Registered Users
seller

Have you tried Dream-Eze? (www.mtdiaperstore.com)
or Ewe Baby on hyena cart? (for whatever reason, these seem to hold a ton! dd is a super peer too)

You could always go with a Very Baby Simply Nights. . . I have Trista's bionic version from Olive Branch Baby, and they hold dd most of the night. . . (we're getting 8-10 ish hours now that they're broken in)

Good luck! I'm on the lookout for the best too!

Ang
Old 06-09-2006, 10:36 AM   #4
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DD was the same way. She could pee once and the diaper would be soaked and pee would run down the leg.lol
For fitteds i liked PattyNasp the best. Especially these:
http://www.pattynaps.com/shop/index....19e91fb024e9ea

They were awesome! I would even use one overnight with a wool cover. She would sleep 10+hours in one.
Also, i really really loved Tiny Tush OS OC. Super absorbant, great for the day. DD would go coverless in those too. Happy Hempys were a staple in our stash and we stuffed them with IPF. We tried all of the inerts on the market at the time and none of them worked. IPF worked the best for us.
For AI2/AIO we liked Harleyz Dipeez the best, super absorbant! Bumkins AIO were good but we added an IPF under the flap to make it more absorbant.

This is just a few things we liked. HTH
kkweight is offline   Reply With Quote