Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2011, 08:02 AM   #31
keysersoze
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 52 weeks of Organizing

I'm in.

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #32
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So I just finished my list! I have to say it was hard to come up with 52 things! It really made this seem that much more "doable". I plan on doing my big purge along with the organizing. I may try to get a couple weeks ahead next week since I'm 37 weeks preggo

Will someone be starting a thread every week for accountability? I plan on taking before and after pics each week and i would love to see everyone else's pics!

Oh, and the hubs is totally on board and said he can take over for a few weeks after dd is born so I don't get behind. Did I mention I love him! Cant wait to get started now while I'm still nesting like a fool!!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #33
Phin'sMom
Registered Users
seller

I am totally in!!
Old 12-31-2011, 09:26 PM   #34
AmandaR
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So excited!!! Printing off my list right now!
Find Me On Facebook and Twitter
AmandaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #35
Suburbangranola
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OH I LOVE THIS!!!
We have WAY too much stuff!! Our house is so cluttered!! We are actually in the process of building a bigger house (our family is expanding) and I want to pare everything down before we move!
Count me in!!
Bonnie. Christian, homeschooling, cloth diapering, non-circumcising, breast feeding, baby wearing, home cooking, granola-type wife to my amazing (hard working, awesome father) husband Brian, mommy to 6 crazy cool kids, B 3-98, A 9-00, J 4-02, P 4-04, Lil A 2-07,Lil P 7-10 and one sweet peanut due 3-12.
My poor neglected blog: www.suburbangranola.com
Suburbangranola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #36
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macyllehub View Post
I have ran across a fantastic website and I think I have read every page at least 3 times in the last month. Minimalism isn't just about less stuff to me - it's about boundaries in my life. I want less stuff to clog my life so I can focus on the amazing life I have in front of me!

The website is : http://orgjunkie.com/

On the website there is a weekly organization rightfully named 52 weeks

With the new year coming, I am gearing up to start the 52 week process myself! I'm SO excited. I know with Christmas right around the corner that old things are leaving my house (I do this every year) and new things are coming in. I also recognize that I am still flooded with crap. I couldn't name all the things on my desk, that is ridiculous. That is just one example of how my lack of organization has been ignored. Most things are easy if I commit to them - like grocery lists and organization of my meal planning for a better budget. Other things will take a serious amount of time to stay on top of - like my desk.

It all starts with this list!!. I haven't filled mine out completely yet but I am working on it.

So, would anyone like to join me?!
Macy I should have known you would come up with something like this! I'm suprised you haven't said anything about it on the Dec ' 11 DDC? I think this is a GREAT idea. Count me in! I'm a little behind, but I'll catch up soon!