Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #61
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just Because Stationery. Don't forget to order for Valentine's Day-day!

PMed you the finished product on your fashion card! Will do the other tonight and send you a picture.

God bless!

Advertisement

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #62
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom handmade greeting cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Custom for LittleABC
Will ship on Friday.

Flower Garden

Antique Bliss

Thanks for your order. This was fun!

God bless!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cards. They turned out great!! I just have to bring myself to share them.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #63
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump for additions!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #64
LittleABC
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, This will be kinda long. They will be in order that I need them. I would like them all to say Happy Anniversary on the inside if possible.

First card..The fabulous Friend card. I want it black, light pink, white. I want a good size 3d flower in pink. I don't want the ribbon at the bottom. But I do want the letter T somewhere/somehow on it. Also, I think it would be pretty to have the embossed flower pattern like what you put on the flower cards you made me. So it would be covered on the front with the embossed and the stamp. They don't have to line up. I think it will be pretty. You are welcome to add other stuff, but I want the stuff I listed as well. I need it by the second week of Feb.

Card 2. I want it the card I sent you the picture of. With the long stem flowers and wording. I would like it in the same colors. But instead of the with love, I want the letter T. I don't care how you have to put it on there. If between now and then you have a similar idea just let me know. I would like 3d and embossing if possible on it. I will need it by the first week of March

Card 3. I want it with the western stamps. I don't care what it looks like, just as long as those stamps I sent you are on there. I would like 3d and embossing on it as well somewhere. I need the letter O on it. And like dark red, chocolate, cream..western type colors. I will need it the first week of march as well

Card 4. Ocean theme. I don't care what it looks like. just ocean colors and pictures. 3d and embossing. I need it the first week of march to. With the letter D.

Card 5. I want the dress on it. I would like black and reds and animal prints. She loves animal prints. And high healed shoes. and Purses. I again would like 3d and embossing on it. And the letter H. I will need it by the march 26th.

card 6. I forgot to put this at the start. It doesn't need anniversary in it. I would like 3d flowers, butterflies. I would like soft colors. And maybe wording somewhere about friendship. And I would like it at the same time as the first one.

I would like all of them bigger than the last set you made me. If you have any questions, you know how to reach me. LOL. Thanks. I can't wait.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #65
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
Ok, This will be kinda long. They will be in order that I need them. I would like them all to say Happy Anniversary on the inside if possible.

First card..The fabulous Friend card. I want it black, light pink, white. I want a good size 3d flower in pink. I don't want the ribbon at the bottom. But I do want the letter T somewhere/somehow on it. Also, I think it would be pretty to have the embossed flower pattern like what you put on the flower cards you made me. So it would be covered on the front with the embossed and the stamp. They don't have to line up. I think it will be pretty. You are welcome to add other stuff, but I want the stuff I listed as well. I need it by the second week of Feb.
I don't have that stamp, and I think it's retired (as I can't find it in the current catalog) so I will have to see if my demonstrator has it.

I can do the letter T with no problem. If I find the stamp set you want, I'll be happy to do a dry embossing under the stamp, but I really think it would look too busy. What I can do instead, that might look better, is to use embossing powder with the ink, so that the pattern of the stamp itself is embossed. Adding a pink flower will be no problem. If you really want to embossed design under that stamp, I'll do it for you. So think on it and let me know. Also, in case I can't get a hold of that stamp, be thinking about a "Plan B."

Quote:
Card 2. I want it the card I sent you the picture of. With the long stem flowers and wording. I would like it in the same colors. But instead of the with love, I want the letter T. I don't care how you have to put it on there. If between now and then you have a similar idea just let me know. I would like 3d and embossing if possible on it. I will need it by the first week of March.
Not sure which card you are talking about. The only card you sent me a picture of was the Fabulous Friends card, which I thought was what you wanted for card #1. So let me know which card you are talking about, to make sure we are on the same page.

Quote:
Card 3. I want it with the western stamps. I don't care what it looks like, just as long as those stamps I sent you are on there. I would like 3d and embossing on it as well somewhere. I need the letter O on it. And like dark red, chocolate, cream..western type colors. I will need it the first week of march as well.
I will have to see if my demonstrator has that stamp set and will let me borrow it. If she doesn't have it.. .. let me know how you want to proceed.

Quote:
Card 4. Ocean theme. I don't care what it looks like. just ocean colors and pictures. 3d and embossing. I need it the first week of march to. With the letter D.
I have this stamp set:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...137?&cat=21164

Will that work?

Quote:
Card 5. I want the dress on it. I would like black and reds and animal prints. She loves animal prints. And high healed shoes. and Purses. I again would like 3d and embossing on it. And the letter H. I will need it by the march 26th.
The ribbon for that card is pinks and purples. It might still look cute on a red card. Let me know if you want me to give it a try. The monogram is not a problem.

Quote:
card 6. I forgot to put this at the start. It doesn't need anniversary in it. I would like 3d flowers, butterflies. I would like soft colors. And maybe wording somewhere about friendship. And I would like it at the same time as the first one.
Not a problem!

Quote:
I would like all of them bigger than the last set you made me. If you have any questions, you know how to reach me. LOL. Thanks. I can't wait.
Making the larger sized cards won't be a problem, but finding envelopes for them might be an issue. Stampin Up doesn't make envelopes for the size you want, but I can check out Walmart and some of the other craft stores.

God bless!

Old 01-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #66
LittleABC
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't need envelopes. I will resend the pic of the card for number 2. I really want the western so just let me know what I need to pay. I will look for a plan b. If you find the stamp for card 1 then we wont do embossing. If you can't get the stamp for 1. Then I will look for something else I can do that flower I want on.

Do you have shoe and purse stamps or cutouts? Cause I dont want the ribbon. And I would like it to look different than the one in your photobucket. Is there anything you can emboss it with. Like an animal print?

I will look at the link for ocean tonight and post again. Thanks.

ETA- No on the nautical. Do you have stamps that could make a family. A mom, dad, older brother and younger sister?
Kandy (I can't spell, and my phone can't either)

Last edited by LittleABC; 01-23-2012 at 03:25 PM.
LittleABC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #67
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I don't need envelopes. I will resend the pic of the card for number 2. I really want the western so just let me know what I need to pay. I will look for a plan b. If you find the stamp for card 1 then we wont do embossing. If you can't get the stamp for 1. Then I will look for something else I can do that flower I want on.

Do you have shoe and purse stamps or cutouts? Cause I dont want the ribbon. And I would like it to look different than the one in your photobucket. Is there anything you can emboss it with. Like an animal print?

I will look at the link for ocean tonight and post again. Thanks.

ETA- No on the nautical. Do you have stamps that could make a family. A mom, dad, older brother and younger sister?
Kandy (I can't spell, and my phone can't either)
Order is on hold until further notice, as per your request via text messaging.

God bless!

Old 01-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #68
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Custom birthday card for FutureMama.

The request was, "She likes animal print and wild colors. And she's really into fashion."

The letters are the initials of the recipient.

God bless!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 01-25-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #69
FutureMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love it!!!!
She will too!
Thanks so much.
FutureMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #70
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMama View Post
I love it!!!!
She will too!
Thanks so much.
You are so welcome!

And just so you know for future orders.. I have a high heel stamp coming to me in the mail this week!

God bless!