Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #41
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by laila

FYI: The Facebook forum is private so none of your posts or their posts show on the regular forum. Nobody sees that you are actually on it from the regular Facebook page.
Yeah... I am not worried about my friends seeing any of the information. But once you link a name with even just a picture, anyone already has a leg up on determining your identity ad gathering facts. If I were to connect the two (username/ diaper swappers affiliation and Facebook) it makes it easier for people to figure out useful information.

I understand why you move to FB.,. I just wish it wasn't the case.

Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #42
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Nesting??

All of my nesting has been derailed by sickness. I have been out of commission for almost 4 days and my house is a disaster!!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #43
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainmemphis
All of my nesting has been derailed by sickness. I have been out of commission for almost 4 days and my house is a disaster!!
I'm nesting but in the destashing way right now. I feel like I have to make room since my new lil girls things will be sharing a space with her 2 year old brother's things. Since this is our last, I'm getting rid of all the little boy things that aren't gender neutral.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #44
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Nesting??

I'm going even crazier with nesting now, the catch, it's because it's stuff that I have zero control over.

We're living at MIL's house since we sold our home in June and have been house hunting with no luck since (we had an offer on a short sale and found out yesterday that it foreclosed; so that's out of the question now). Anyway, DH's grandma passed away the week before x-mas, she lived here too (in her own suite type bedroom/bathroom... like another mini-master). I would love to be moved into that room before baby comes especially since MIL's siblings are planning to come out for a weekend in March and I'd like to have our own baby space when we know that one of the siblings (and their spouse) will be staying here [we could turn our room/DH's childhood bedroom into the guest room]. Especially since the house we had hopes for has no way of happening so we're going to be here even longer than we planned.

It's hard to see boxes of stuff that need to be gone through and not being able to do anything about it. Even though none of it is baby related, I really don't feel like coming home from the hospital to a cluttered home... guess that's the price we pay when it's not our home.

*pity party over now*

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #45
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by You Tell 'Em
I'm going even crazier with nesting now, the catch, it's because it's stuff that I have zero control over.

We're living at MIL's house since we sold our home in June and have been house hunting with no luck since (we had an offer on a short sale and found out yesterday that it foreclosed; so that's out of the question now). Anyway, DH's grandma passed away the week before x-mas, she lived here too (in her own suite type bedroom/bathroom... like another mini-master). I would love to be moved into that room before baby comes especially since MIL's siblings are planning to come out for a weekend in March and I'd like to have our own baby space when we know that one of the siblings (and their spouse) will be staying here [we could turn our room/DH's childhood bedroom into the guest room]. Especially since the house we had hopes for has no way of happening so we're going to be here even longer than we planned.

It's hard to see boxes of stuff that need to be gone through and not being able to do anything about it. Even though none of it is baby related, I really don't feel like coming home from the hospital to a cluttered home... guess that's the price we pay when it's not our home.

*pity party over now*
Sorry mama. It is so hard when you can't do anything about it. I feel that way with my time right now. I went back to full time teaching this week, after the holiday break, and I have zero time to anything at home during the week. Sundays are out bc my kiddos are in basketball right now and half our day is spent at the court. Blah! I'm trying to get the regular stuff as well as the destashing/organizing done at the same time.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #46
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

That's no fun! Blah
Old 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #47
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hopefully we all feel a bit more accomplished in the next few weeks. Good luck!