Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #3931
Glassgal
Registered Users

Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Hi there Katie and Lana! Welcome aboard! No judgements here. We all feel left out in one way or another so that's why we all hang here.

Melissa the plane ride sound awesome!!!! Take pictures if you can. I'm terrified of plane. I have panic attacks on them but bite the bullet any way. It's more the take off and landing. Once we are in the air I'm fine.

Work has been hell. We had a bunch of rush jobs so of course the piece of equipment we needed for them broke. Luckily we had a replacement warranty on it so we got a new one. Other than that things are back to normal. Powers on, dogs with me at the shop. I tried to pick up this stray that was hanging around outside the studio today. He was laying in the shade. Gorgeous dog. Looked like some kind of mastiff mix. He ran away from me though. He was holding up his one rear leg. I hope he come back so I can pick him up and take him in. I finally have a date to go pick up that dog. It's been a long wait but I'm looking forward to the quiet time. I need to keep plugging away on things so I'll pop back in later. Have a great day everyone.

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #3932
mysticmomma1879
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Katie are you cheating on your knitting friends?
mysticmomma1879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #3933
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmomma1879

Rofl
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #3934
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Hey everyone!

I am SO HAPPY to see we have new people! Not that I don't love you Sarah and Kris but when you guys are away it is A LOT like talking to myself. Sarah I agree I miss everyone else - we should do an OT post to round them all back up again.
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #3935
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haha! Melissa, I agree! They all just went mia. I am always wondering how they are.

Kris, that's great news about the pu of the dog! I bet you are so excited.

Hey everyone I didn't mention!!

Just poped by to see how everyone was. I'm gonna head to bed soon. Been getting up at 3:30 every day and am exhausted!
TTYS!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #3936
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmomma1879 View Post
Lol chat thread infidelity. Too funny.

Sarah I am really excited. This girl sounds amazing. Just today her current foster mom was saying that she is probably the best dog they have had but they just can't keep her, with 2 dogs already and 2 kids and a relative staying there. And of course the ban. Well she will be very loved over here on the east coast. I'm sure Rosie will be thrilled to have a buddy even if it is only for a short time. My friend who is taking her got a call that her mom was in the hospital in Florida so she is down there now. I haven't heard anything else so she will be with us for a while.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #3937
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ohh i abandoned you guys for a few days. sorta caught up on what i missed! haha.. i've been busy. this weekend i had a choice of 12!!! different events to choose from. i said screw them all, and went to a wedding with my friend Raelynn. haha... was a blast!!

and now.. i am painting a coatrack for my girls. with bunnies on it. now to see if i can get it installed on the wall. the landlords HATE us putting thing like nails and screws into the walls.
DillyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #3938
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Hi everyone!! :wave2: I've been looking for a more "chatty" section of DS for a while and can't believe I never noticed this part of the site before! Can I join you guys? IDK if I'm a thread killer........threads usually just go on as if I had never posted!
threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:54 AM   #3939
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Sarah - a while back you asked me the temp here. Yesterday it was 53.6 (converting it was 12 degrees) which would be an average fall/early spring day in the rain.

Today it was (24 and HOT ) 24 is 75.2 - we wore tank tops and I sat in the shade at the park with the baby.

We get to about 86 in summer which is WAY too hot for me. I HATE when it is that hot.

Kris - glad to know that the dog is finally coming I bet you are so excited!

Justina - Holy busy schedule! Post pics of the coat rack

Rainandredeption - Welcome! I've seen you around and LOVE your online name but could never figure out how to mention it in a thread without sounding wierd. I live in BC near Vancouver. It is actually a rain forest here sans heat of the tropics. Your name always reminds me of here That and my fav song is "Why does it always rain on me" by Travis - your name reminds me of that song too the redemption part because the song talks about lying. ANYWAY - if that wasn't the stalker welcome I don't know what is! Stick around we won't ignore you - most of us feel over-looked that is why we are here!

AND now -
Updates from me -- I had an OT thread today. DH went for his V today. I am ok now. He headed in to the city and I headed the other way into the mountains and met my sister at the park. The distraction of the hour drive each way helped to calm me down. We had to go there because my mom entered the boys in a contest for the airshow there (my parents live 20 minutes past the town further into the mountains) and the kids WON! My oldest two have a BIG day on Sat. They go for a ride in a small plane and then when we land we RACE back the other way towards the city for about 1.5 hours to get them to their floor hockey game. They made it to the FINAL!
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #3940
Glassgal
Registered Users

Yes, Justina pictures! It must be kind of nice to have that much stuff to do to pick from. We rarely if ever get out since I'm working all the time.

I can't remember when I had a day off last. February I think.

Hi there R&R, hehe, is it OK if we call you that? At least until we know your name. Your UN is too ambitious for me to type out lol

Melissa, YAY!! That's awesome they made the finals! Give them a bid high five from me.

AFM: Dog pick up has been moved up. Instead of the 19th I leave on the 17th. I can't wait. I feel kind of bad though because the foster keeps telling me how much her niece loves the dog and how she is one of if not the best dog they have ever had. She just cannot stay though. It's not safe for her.

So there is this woman who is on an epic crusade to have all pit bull type dogs outlawed. A blog was started about her revealing that she was a "reader of runes" and fortune teller before she was a "dog bite expert" (really tongue in cheek BTW) She runs a website that is all about how evil pits are and they some how got a tax exempt 501c3 status as a non profit. Well under the 501c3 regulations an organization is prohibited from lobbying or trying to affect votes which is all this organization does, they lobby for breed bans EVERYWHERE. The blog revealed that and supplied the documentation and the IRS complaint form. About 3 day after that went up the woman got the blog shut down. I didn't get a chance to download the complaint form!!!!!!! I'm going to try and get it from someone online. Blech!