Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #4501
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

silly mouse likes to do a double posting here. darn it!

Advertisement

Last edited by DillyDay; 10-22-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: douple posting...
DillyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #4502
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillyDay
heeeeeeeeeeeey ladies! we are on the housebound boat here. too cold to bring the super whiney baby out to the park. so laundry day it is.... i hate doing laundry. Haaate it. i live in a townhouse. so all the bedrooms on the top floor. and i have to bring it all down 2 flights of stairs and back up again. i wish laundry chutes were legal. would make my life so much easier.
How are they illegal? Possible danger to kids? They'd have to be super tiny. My dad has one in his house and I love it. It doesn't help with bringing the clothes up, but down is great.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #4503
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillyDay
heeeeeeeeeeeey ladies! we are on the housebound boat here. too cold to bring the super whiney baby out to the park. so laundry day it is.... i hate doing laundry. Haaate it. i live in a townhouse. so all the bedrooms on the top floor. and i have to bring it all down 2 flights of stairs and back up again. i wish laundry chutes were legal. would make my life so much easier.
Eh. Just throw it out the window! Lol!

It's a nice afternoon here. Mid 60s & sunny! Me & ds are playing outside now, waiting for daddy to get home. Then we are having my parents over for dinner, it's my dad's bday & I got beef stew in the crockpot!

After dinner we are going to the zoo. Every year they set up thousands are jackolanterns carved by artists. I've never been so I'm looking forward to it. Hopfully the line isn't too long- I don't expect it to be on a Monday! And I hope ds is agreeable! Should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #4504
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
How are they illegal? Possible danger to kids? They'd have to be super tiny. My dad has one in his house and I love it. It doesn't help with bringing the clothes up, but down is great.
They are a huge fire hazard here. they spread fires so much quicker. at least they have determined that up here in canada. we had one as a kid and i friggin loved it. so nice to be able to toss your clothes down the chute before a shower and such.

*sighs* guess i got to start the laundry avalanche down the stairs. (it's bedding day today!... booo!)

Samanthasews= that sounds amazing!! i wish our zoo did stuff like that. but they in the middle of a 10 year revamp. pictures if you can?

Last edited by DillyDay; 10-22-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #4505
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry everyone is having trouble today. I'm seeing momas returning now, awsome. I still can't keep up, lol. I need some moma time.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #4506
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ooh! Laundry avalanche! Those are awesome, though they probably create more work in the end.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #4507
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Btw- DD slept for about 40 minutes. That's nothing compared to her normal 2 hours. Lesson learned, no going anywhere until after nap time.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #4508
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

nah. it gets all the laundry to the bottom of the stairs in one go. better then the 8 trips i'd be making with the basket upa dn down up and down up and down. AND my oldest thinks it's hilarious. so she helps pull it down and giggles like a mad fool if i toss laundry at her from the landing. (we have a split? stair case... 10 steps landing then 10 steps going back up again.)
Old 10-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #4509
hishouseholdsix
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies! I really need to get in the habit of actually posting and not lurking, lol.

Nothing super exciting here today. Did the diaper laundry and got it out on the line this morning and spent nap time calling local businesses trying to secure donations for a project hubby is working on. And as usual waiting too long to figure out what to make for dinner. The kids and I are laying in bed watching toons now
visit my online boutique at http://moonlit.kitsylane.com/
hishouseholdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #4510
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Today would have been a great day to air dry the diaper laundry.

I'm making meatloaf, stuffing and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. Though, I'm not hungry at all. At least everyone else will eat good. I'm off to the store to get some burger.