Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #4951
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post

Me too!

And I bet Rylee would be a perfect angel for your mom. I know Caden is. He doesn't even want her to rock him to sleep...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Yeah, she usually is.

Did you have a good productive day?

I didn't, I let her destroy the living room. DH cleaned it up though, so that was nice. I can't wait until bedtime. I could use a glass of wine.

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #4952
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

Yeah, she usually is.

Did you have a good productive day?

I didn't, I let her destroy the living room. DH cleaned it up though, so that was nice. I can't wait until bedtime. I could use a glass of wine.
Um. Well after my appt. I did a little Christmas shopping. Came home & wrapped everything I've bought already. Then I sat down, ate lunch & watched a couple episodes of OTH.

So I got some stuff done, but I still feel like I have a ton to do. Caden's bday party is Saturday. I need to make cupcakes & play dough party favors for that. & Get some paper plates, napkins, etc. Ack! I don't want to think about it!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #4953
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Sounds like you got some done! Better than nothing.

What day is his actual birthday? Happy Birthday to him! I'm sure you'll get everything taken care of. You have a few days yet.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #4954
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
He was born on Christmas Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #4955
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Awe! That's awesome.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #4956
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat
Awe! That's awesome.
It's a little crazy! But it makes the holidays extra special! <3

I just figured out what to do for Caden's cupcakes- Shaun the Sheep! Ack! They are gonna be so cute! And super easy! My mom is going to take him on Friday so I can decorate them. Caden is going to be so surprised!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:50 AM   #4957
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post

It's a little crazy! But it makes the holidays extra special! <3

I just figured out what to do for Caden's cupcakes- Shaun the Sheep! Ack! They are gonna be so cute! And super easy! My mom is going to take him on Friday so I can decorate them. Caden is going to be so surprised!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That sounds cool. You'll have to post tons of pictures!

My mom is taking Rylee today. I'm going to make some more gifts. At least that is if I get off my butt, lol.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #4958
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

That sounds cool. You'll have to post tons of pictures!

My mom is taking Rylee today. I'm going to make some more gifts. At least that is if I get off my butt, lol.
Yay! For grandmas!

Getting any thing done?

Caden finally slept! Til 6:12am! he did wake up a couple times- once at midnight, just as I was slipping off to dreamland. But I just let him figure it out himself & he went back to sleep! Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #4959
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Yay! For grandmas!

Getting any thing done?

Caden finally slept! Til 6:12am! he did wake up a couple times- once at midnight, just as I was slipping off to dreamland. But I just let him figure it out himself & he went back to sleep! Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I got the litter completely changed out and mopped the floor by it. Dishes done. Vacuumed and did a couple other little things.

Yay!! That's awesome. Maybe the bed was the trick!

Rylee woke up at 7:53 and was shouting, mommy wake up!! Dang kid. She was very adamant on getting me up.

So, I just found out that dh's hours got changed around for tomorrow and instead of working from 7:15-4 he now works 12-9:15pm... Ugh, I am so stinking angry. It means he has to leave by 11:15am and wont get home until 10pm. Gah!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #4960
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

I got the litter completely changed out and mopped the floor by it. Dishes done. Vacuumed and did a couple other little things.

Yay!! That's awesome. Maybe the bed was the trick!

Rylee woke up at 7:53 and was shouting, mommy wake up!! Dang kid. She was very adamant on getting me up.

So, I just found out that dh's hours got changed around for tomorrow and instead of working from 7:15-4 he now works 12-9:15pm... Ugh, I am so stinking angry. It means he has to leave by 11:15am and wont get home until 10pm. Gah!
Darn kids! Always want our attention! Lol!

That sticks about ur DH's hours- but at least he will be home in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.