Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #4981
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Well Caden was asleep in bed by 6:35. Super early, but hopefully he will sleep.

I got all the cupcakes baked with the help of my mom. Now I'm going to relax in bed & cut out Shaun the Sheep heads! Lol.

And I'm gonna eat one of those cupcakes!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Fingers crossed for you!

I would probably eat the cupcakes too, lol. How far are you on your OTH marathon?

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #4982
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

Fingers crossed for you!

I would probably eat the cupcakes too, lol. How far are you on your OTH marathon?
I think I need a miracle! Caden woke up after an hour- DH was in the bathroom across the hall from Caden's room it's taking a bit to get him beck to sleep- it's my turn now. ( we really need a different house- the layout of this house is horrible.)

I'm in season 8 of OTH - clay is being released from hosp. It's pretty good.

Hoping I can get Caden back in bed before 8 so I can watch vampire diaries.

How did your day go?

Old 12-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #4983
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I think I need a miracle! Caden woke up after an hour- DH was in the bathroom across the hall from Caden's room it's taking a bit to get him beck to sleep- it's my turn now. ( we really need a different house- the layout of this house is horrible.)

I'm in season 8 of OTH - clay is being released from hosp. It's pretty good.

Hoping I can get Caden back in bed before 8 so I can watch vampire diaries.

How did your day go?

Has he ever had to figure out how to go back to sleep on his own? I hope you get him back to sleep.

My day was okay. Long. Nothing exciting really happened. We got a few groceries and then DH helped a friend move a fish tank. So DD and I stayed home and going out with SO, it was nice. Now she's in bed and we're going without a binky. She's in there saying reindeer over and over, lol. Hopefully she gives up soon.

Last edited by pine_apple_goat; 12-13-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #4984
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:

Has he ever had to figure out how to go back to sleep on his own? I hope you get him back to sleep.

My day was okay. Long. Nothing exciting really happened. We got a few groceries and then DH helped a friend move a fish tank. So DD and I stayed home and going out with SO, it was nice. Now she's in bed and we're going without a binky. She's in there saying reindeer over and over, lol. Hopefully she gives up soon.
He has gone back to sleep on his own after waking up. Which usually means a little crying for 20 min. Tops. But now without the rail- he will just get up.

I did get him back to sleep around 8:20 & he has already woken up again not sure what is going on- but he was very upset. I think he is just overtired which makes it hard to sleep.

That's too cute that Rylee is saying reindeer on repeat! Haha!

Old 12-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #4985
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Quote:
He has gone back to sleep on his own after waking up. Which usually means a little crying for 20 min. Tops. But now without the rail- he will just get up.

I did get him back to sleep around 8:20 & he has already woken up again not sure what is going on- but he was very upset. I think he is just overtired which makes it hard to sleep.

That's too cute that Rylee is saying reindeer on repeat! Haha!

How was your night? Did he sleep all night? He might have had a bad dream. I know sometimes Rylee will wake up crying and I assume that's what it was.

Any plans for today?

DD and I are watching Rudolph and playing. DH will be home about 2pm so that'll be nice. He's got a short day today. I don't think we have anything planned. I know he needs to finish his water changes since he didn't get to them all yesterday. I think it will be a nice relaxing day. It feels like this morning is taking forever though, lol.

I hope you got a decent amount of sleep.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #4986
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:

How was your night? Did he sleep all night? He might have had a bad dream. I know sometimes Rylee will wake up crying and I assume that's what it was.

Any plans for today?

DD and I are watching Rudolph and playing. DH will be home about 2pm so that'll be nice. He's got a short day today. I don't think we have anything planned. I know he needs to finish his water changes since he didn't get to them all yesterday. I think it will be a nice relaxing day. It feels like this morning is taking forever though, lol.

I hope you got a decent amount of sleep.
Last night was horrible! He was up & down all night. He has come down with a stuffy/runny nose which explains why he couldn't sleep. He always seems to suddenly come down with a cold- like over night. Does that happen to Rylee?

And then I stepped in dog pee while DH was trying to get Caden back to sleep around 1am. The dog got up & I was too late getting up to put the dog out. Then I lost my mind & had a tantrum of my own.

And after being up all night, Caden wakes up at his usual 4:15. I am still wondering why he is waking up at that time. Is a neighbor going to work? Coming home from work? The heat come on? Is he cold? Idk?

So then we spent 30 mins trying to get him back to sleep. He protested a bit, but he settled down. Mama had to lay down the law a couple times by he was giving DH a hard time. At one point all 3 of us were in his room. DH & Caden in the rocker & me laying on Caden's little bed. Lol. But it seemed to work.

Then I snuck out once he had been quiet for a while. And he slept until 5:20. A small victory.

Caden is at my moms today. I have got to frost & decorate his cupcakes. I really hope his party isn't a bust. Some of the invited guests are sick so I'm not sure who is coming... And now Caden seems to be getting a cold too.

It might just be a bunch of adults hanging out at Gymboree... Lol.

Hope you have a fun day!

Old 12-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #4987
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
How is your day going?

I'm exhausted. My mom came over to help me finish the cupcakes, but I'm taking a break to lay down now.

Old 12-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #4988
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Oh, mom came over because my dad got home early & stayed with Caden.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #4989
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Last night was horrible! He was up & down all night. He has come down with a stuffy/runny nose which explains why he couldn't sleep. He always seems to suddenly come down with a cold- like over night. Does that happen to Rylee?

And then I stepped in dog pee while DH was trying to get Caden back to sleep around 1am. The dog got up & I was too late getting up to put the dog out. Then I lost my mind & had a tantrum of my own.

And after being up all night, Caden wakes up at his usual 4:15. I am still wondering why he is waking up at that time. Is a neighbor going to work? Coming home from work? The heat come on? Is he cold? Idk?

So then we spent 30 mins trying to get him back to sleep. He protested a bit, but he settled down. Mama had to lay down the law a couple times by he was giving DH a hard time. At one point all 3 of us were in his room. DH & Caden in the rocker & me laying on Caden's little bed. Lol. But it seemed to work.

Then I snuck out once he had been quiet for a while. And he slept until 5:20. A small victory.

Caden is at my moms today. I have got to frost & decorate his cupcakes. I really hope his party isn't a bust. Some of the invited guests are sick so I'm not sure who is coming... And now Caden seems to be getting a cold too.

It might just be a bunch of adults hanging out at Gymboree... Lol.

Hope you have a fun day!

Sorry, I've been out of it today.

That sucks that he's sick. Rylee has really only been sick two or three times. But it did seem to come out of no where.

I know it doesn't help, but I'd rather step in dog pee over cat puke any day. Sounds like you guys had quite the night. I seriously don't know how you do it.

I'm sure his party will be great!

Did you get some rest today?
Old 12-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #4990
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
I got a little rest today. When I went home I ate lunch and laid down for a little while & watched an episode of OTH.

Then I got started frosting & decorating the cupcakes.

I did that for a while then laid down some more until my dad called saying that Caden wanted to go home. But when I got there he was fine so we are staying for dinner.

I am definitely feeling exhausted, sore & achy, getting a headache.

I really hope we all get some sleep tonight & have a good party. Luckily the party is at 4pm so we have a chance to nap if we need to.