Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Baby Nest Baby Carrier, $20

I bought this baby carrier off craigslist from a lady who had never used it (she'd gotten it as a shower gift and was not into baby wearing). I've used it twice.

It's a beige color, perfect condition.

The baby nest carrier is kind of an adaptation of a moby-style wrap carrier, but without the complicated wrapping. It's two interlocked hoops of fabric and a support belt that cinches with two rings. It's pretty easy to put on and use, once you've read the instructions, and the fabric feels really nice - 90% cotton and 10% lycra.

However, my daughter is 8 months old and largish, and she's just not really comfortable in it. I think it's much better suited to a small baby (it even says this on the website), and I'm going to try to find something easier to use for her.

So I'm wanting to part with it for what I paid, $20 paypal. Or if you like, I'm willing to trade for a simple hip sling/pouch or a basic mei tai.

Pictures to follow.

eta: I'm new here (looking for a good place to offload my baby nest carrier and find a better toddler alternative), but I have a few years of history on etsy as ananemone, if you'd like some security I can send you a link to look me up there.

eta 2: It's a size small.

NOW SOLD (not sure how to delete thread, looking it up)

Last edited by ananemone; 05-16-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: additional info
ananemone is offline   Reply With Quote