Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #11
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

You might also check out Dundies, at Homestead Emporium, if that's within your budget (not mine unfortunately, but they're still priced much better than Kicky Pants and other more premium and small sized, that I have seen).

I got Hanes today, because their size chart put the 2t waist at 2" smaller than others. They fit him better but he can avoid wedges with boxer briefs.

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
hibiscus869
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386
i make custom undies from infant up. www.mothergoosedesigns.com
i started making it bc nothing fit my girls at 9 months when they were ready for undies♥
I just got some custom-made tiny undies from Mothergoose Designs and they are SO cute and soft. They're just like real underwear, but tiny. She can make them to your specifications, and she has TONS of fabric to choose from. She's also super easy to communicate with and responds really fast. I would totally do business with her again!
hibiscus869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Small Underwear

We use Fruit of the Loom 2t/3t undies on my 23 pound DD who is 22m old
Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I also have Gerber trainers and they didn't fit snug enough till about 10 washings later
Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #15
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibiscus869 View Post
I just got some custom-made tiny undies from Mothergoose Designs and they are SO cute and soft. They're just like real underwear, but tiny. She can make them to your specifications, and she has TONS of fabric to choose from. She's also super easy to communicate with and responds really fast. I would totally do business with her again!
aww thanks
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #16
audradh
Registered Users

I like the Okie Dokie cotton trainers from JC Penny. They are made like the Gerber trainers, but the fit is better. With the Gerbers I found they fit great...if I folded over the waist. The Okie Dokie does not need that. Also, the Gerbers have that waffle weave fabric on the sides. The Okie Dokie has the same nice cotton rib on the side as in the middle (just a single layer instead of multiple layers.) I am ECing DD right now, and she loves the pink and flowered patterns they come in. I'm not sure what the boys look like.

I know you said you were looking for underwear, but they are so comfy we pretty much consider them underwear...and I figured others reading the thread might be interested as well.

Peace,
Audra
DD 23mo DS 7yo DS 11yo
audradh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #17
kitia
Registered Users
seller

I second the Paul franks!!! And. My mom picked us up some 2t ones at the dollar store. All disney prints, after washin and drying, smaller than the Paul franks! Super cute too!
kitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #18
RNmama3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you know how to sew, or know someone who does, Shonny Has some free patterns on her site for tiny panties and ec pants. http://www.jmpartistry.com/jmp-patterns.html
http://www.rockthestitch.blogspot.com
RNmama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #19
kwaii_amaranth
Registered Users
seller

Cheapskate tip!

Go to a thrift store and raid the bins for mismatched baby girl dress bottoms/undies. I just picked up 10 pairs for $2.50, and many of them will fit her perfect! The stretch cotton ones look just like little underwear, I kid you not. So cute! I am planning to sew a little liner in the crotch until DD gets a little more reliable, but they would totally work as is.

These would work for little boys too. Just throw in the washer with some navy blue dye (since most will be pink, etc.) and wal-lah, little boy undies.
kwaii_amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
SheenaBee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaii_amaranth
Cheapskate tip!

Go to a thrift store and raid the bins for mismatched baby girl dress bottoms/undies. I just picked up 10 pairs for $2.50, and many of them will fit her perfect! The stretch cotton ones look just like little underwear, I kid you not. So cute! I am planning to sew a little liner in the crotch until DD gets a little more reliable, but they would totally work as is.

These would work for little boys too. Just throw in the washer with some navy blue dye (since most will be pink, etc.) and wal-lah, little boy undies.
Genius. I'm trying this.
I also love a lot of the other suggestions here. I have a list of things to try out. My 13mo 20#er DS goes diaper-free when we're at home. I'd like to try him in underwear, rather than just free-ballin' under his cotton pants :P