Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
beyoung
Registered Users
seller

Med Preston's Pants and XL Fuzzibunz - gender neutral, $8ppd each

Two medium sized Preston's Pants - one with jungle animal print and one with baby print. The jungle animal print has multi-colored snaps while the baby print has blue and pink snaps. Both diapers have blue fleece inners. These diapers are in good used condition. The outer prints are faded and the inners have the usual fleece pilliness. The elastics and snaps all work well and there are no stains. The inside of the PUL looks wrinkly to me. This is how it looked when we got them - I don't know if this is how it's supposed to look or not and it never cause any problems for us but it should be mentioned. Asking $8ppd each or $14ppd for both (I'm open to offers!).

Two XL old-style USA-made Fuzzibunz - one hunter green and one red. These diapers are in very good used condition. The inner fleece is pilly but there are no stains. All elastics and snaps work well and there are no PUL issues that I can see. I never actually used these diapers (they are very big!) so I can't comment on their functionality but there are no obvious problems that I can see. Asking $8ppd each or $14ppd for both (I'm open to offers!).

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
beyoung
Registered Users
seller

Re: Med Preston's Pants and XL Fuzzibunz - gender neutral, $8ppd each

Bump - open to offers on all of these!!