Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #11
misty316
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: baby hardly ever naps during day, what to do

I have an ergo and a moby I havn't really tried the moby since she was really small. I use thr Ergo more. She is so heavy now that it hurts my back so bad, she does love it though.

Advertisement

misty316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
misty316
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: baby hardly ever naps during day, what to do

The other thing is I am so little I don't need to lose anymore weight. She really doesn't eat much she eats better if its something like carrots or avocado that she can pick up herself but she still doesn't seem to eat much. I don't really want to wean her yet. Maybe just nurse a little less or just at night so that I can gain some weight back. Also I don't want to giver her formula, I think she may have a milk allergy. She is priorty and the vaccuming can weight but we homeschool and that is a priorty too. My other two girls usually help but my oldest has been sick for the past 8mo. We don't know what is wrong and some days it takes all I can do to get her schooling done. It's just overwhelming to try to get it all done it a dirty house. Which its not everyday I get caught up some but then the next day it diaster again.
misty316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #13
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I feel your frustration! My dd didn't nap for longer than 20 min until she was 6mo old. She resisted being worn, hated being laid down. If I tried to soothe her without picking her up, she'd just get mad. At 6 months I used CIO in the middle of her nap only, I nursed to almost sleep to lay her down. It took a few days but we got to 40-45 minute naps. Now she's 21mo and sleeps 1 nap, 1hr 15min. Night sleeping is great, she just doesn't sleep well in the day. Hope you work something out. CIO worked for us because DD has some hyper sensory issues. But you have to use your mom senses with it. Listen to the type of cry, give yourself an acceptable cry time (no longer than 40 min is recommended) and try to be consistent. I don't think
CIO is for most people, but it's the only thing that worked for us.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote