Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
The "I <3 Mother-Ease" Thread 2012

I thought we would all like to see a new thread started just for these fabulous diapers (and covers).

Please share your comments and pictures!!!

Here are my boys trying on some bamboo Sandys.
Little one is a year old, and big brother was just trying them on for size (he is PL'd and 3 years old).

I have 12 Bamboo sandys, and am sending some (or all, still deciding) off to be dyed.

Advertisement

Last edited by stephcrouse; 03-21-2012 at 05:52 PM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The "I <3 Mother-Ease" Thread 2012

Yay for you on dying. I just got my bamboos back from being dyed and I AM IN LOVE with them. I say, "Send them all to be dyed!!!" I have 6 brand new ones in a box that I thought I would love to have in creme, but now I am wishing I would have just had those dyed too. So, we shall see what fate beholds them....

My son (whose 2) loves his sandys. They work fabulously as trainers. I couldn't be happier. I just updated the thread I posted on the diff bw bamboo and cotton terry now that I have used mine. We are so happy with them...
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I think I am going to send all 12 and the liners...you are right, I am not going to like the "plain" ones once some of them are dyed! But I will miss them while they are gone. Where did you have them done? Pics?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
junebug2311
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have never tried motherease! I'm not trying to sound rude when I say this, but what's so special about them?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #5
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug2311 View Post
I have never tried motherease! I'm not trying to sound rude when I say this, but what's so special about them?
They are inexpensive and a workhorse diaper (last a very long time through multiple children and are very simple).

Here is a pick of Mavick in his newborn Sandy's. I just love how the elastic all the way around the waist made it so easy to keep the diaper off his umbilical stump.

m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
keithmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug2311
I don't know if there is really anything special about them, but they are by far my favorite fitteds. They have fit well on every baby I've had. Although I have more onesize diapers right now, sandys are my all time favorite. One thing that I love about them is that they last through several babies, so they hold they hold resale value well. My favorite cover they have is the wizard duo. It's really an AI2, but I use the shell over MEOS and Sandys.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love them, too! We use the Toddlease fitteds with the ME stay dry inserts (the inserts are actually sold for the one size fitteds but they are the only stay dry ones they sell & it works out great). I do love our Sbish XL fitteds but these are awesome, too and half the price (and half the drying time)! The prices are great on Motherease products & they will last forever. I still have fully working Airflow covers from 2001. You really can't go wrong with their diapers and covers. I've been cloth diapering since 1999, have tried so many brands but always come back to these.

I also think their Wizard line is the most underrated product line out there. I loved those! The only reason I don't use them still is that ds is too big. If they had an XL Wizard Uno, I'd buy 15 of them (seriously).
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Are their covers usually really good too? I thought I'd heard that they were and bought one (a Rikki wrap). It feels substantial but it looks ratty after only a couple months' use. We only use it at night so it gets used for 2-3 diapers a week and gets washed 1-2 times a week. Is this normal?
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
kaimon
Registered Users
seller

Love the MEOS!

I have some coloured ones listed FSOT to fund some trainers though - in case anyone is interested!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

Once I figure out Photobucket I'll be back with pics.

I LOvE ME, especially the Sandys. I do have more MEOS than any other fitted, but I am ordering more Sandys as soon as they stock up in my fave store. DD cant wear PUL, but I dug out my MEAF when I saw this thread and put it on her, and guess what?! No rash!! It really does allow airflow, though i must say it's kind of ugly LOL. Actually it's so ugly it's cute DD looks so cute with her little fluffy bum.
Skybaby712 is offline   Reply With Quote