Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hypnobabies

Do you have a positive birth experience with this program? If so, please share! I will be starting my home study very soon.

Advertisement

Old 03-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
eguisgirl
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hypnobabies

I realize this isn't a hot topic about circ's but there has to be at least 1 positive experience with Hypnobabies?
Old 03-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:

I didn't use the hypnobabies program, but used concepts from the Mongan method Hypnobirthing book with my last little one...it was a fairly easy labor/delivery anyway, so to be honest, I don't really know if the stuff helped or not...I'd like to imagine it did though
Old 03-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
jj7202
Registered Users
seller

I had a great experience with hypnobabies! I will see if I can find our birth story and private message it to you this weekend! It was really great! I felt so empowered and more connected with my body and my baby than I ever could have imagined!! Will do it again when we are blessed with our next baby.
jj7202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Aloha Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've been doing the homestudy this pregnancy & I will say that I feel so confident on myself, my body, my mind, my baby. It's a great program. I haven't used it in birth yet, so I can let you know in a few weeks! It's also been a good stress reliever for me.

About-to-be-RN mommy to my Sweet 1 (ds 5/11/06) & Sweet 2 (dd 3/30/12)
Aloha Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
eguisgirl
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj7202 View Post
I had a great experience with hypnobabies! I will see if I can find our birth story and private message it to you this weekend! It was really great! I felt so empowered and more connected with my body and my baby than I ever could have imagined!! Will do it again when we are blessed with our next baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Baby View Post
I've been doing the homestudy this pregnancy & I will say that I feel so confident on myself, my body, my mind, my baby. It's a great program. I haven't used it in birth yet, so I can let you know in a few weeks! It's also been a good stress reliever for me.

Thank you both for your replies. I have to find a CD player and then I will be ready to start my study course. I would love to read the birth story jj7202.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
Sophia&Daria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj7202
Can you msg me too!
Old 03-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
Sophia&Daria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm also reading the Mongan. Did anyone do the 'down there' massage. I think I will be skipping that part...
Old 03-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
Aloha Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I haven't read Mongan, but I keep meaning to do perineal massage but I always forget! I had an unwanted episiotomy last time so I want to take extra precautions so I hopefully won't tear.

About-to-be-RN mommy to my Sweet 1 (ds 5/11/06) & Sweet 2 (dd 3/30/12)
Aloha Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:56 AM   #10
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I did Hypnobirthing (Mongan) and my labor went very well. Everyone thought I was sleeping!

I did skip the "down there" massage as I had read differing opinions on whether or not it is actually helpful or harmful.