Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
You have a family blog? Want to share a linky? I love to read blogs! If not, I won't take offense.

Incase anyone is keeping track, dd is still awake. Grrr.

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #12
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - May chat

Interested in the blog. Is it for the whole family? Does everyone in your family post or just you? I think I may need to start one for my family bc I do not do facebook. It would be a great way to keep in touch and family updated.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma
Interested in the blog. Is it for the whole family? Does everyone in your family post or just you? I think I may need to start one for my family bc I do not do facebook. It would be a great way to keep in touch and family updated.
I said I was going to do a blog when we moved away to keep family posted on the kids' happenings but it never got started. Instead life happened. Oops.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #14
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
I said I was going to do a blog when we moved away to keep family posted on the kids' happenings but it never got started. Instead life happened. Oops.
Yeh I know! You know how many things I was going to do? I stopped counting!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #15
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It's a personal family blog. I don't mind sharing, but pm for the address if youre interested, I don't want to post the link on our general board for privacy sake.

I don't facebook either cause I feel like the blog is more for family memories and I way prefer the interface and format of a blog
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #16
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

kezia had 3 shots today (very delayed 6 month appointment...opps ). she did well, but this afternoon only wanted to snuggle and suck her thumb. poor little sweetie.

i'm going to bed before 2am...horray! i never do anything really interesting when I stay up super late, just internet or a book. I'm not full of energy awake, just awake. I sometimes think I could literally stay up all night reading or putzing on the computer. but of course taht would be stupid and make for a horrible next day. I think sometimes I stay up late because the sooner i go to sleep, the sooner it all starts over. :/ Things have been better, but 1 bad day seems to put me in a funk for 4 days. womp, womp.

boy, sorry for the downer post...sydney was in high form this afternoon and it just really wore me down.

tomorrow, wayne is off...like off completely. no church work, no walmart work, nothing. first full day off in quite a while. the big plan? organize the garage so I can set up for a rummage sale. oh yeah, livin' large.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:28 AM   #17
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel like that sometimes too, Naomi. Today's sort of like that since yesterday was a bit of a rough one. It was the first day of Luke being gone during the week so I need to get used to that while working myself. It was the girls' Spring concert too, so a lot of extra running around. I made it, though, and now only have to get through today since I'm off tomorrow and Fri. Until next week anyway...
Old 05-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #18
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt--I love the new Pic!

Naomi--totally not a bummer post-I know exactly what you are talking about. I think I stay up sometimes so that I can just sit and there be noone else up so no matter what I do I have time to breath but I know it will hurt at 6:30 am when the circus marches through!

All of my kiddos only want to snuggle after vaccinations. All Peyton wants to do is nurse and snuggle. I will do that for as long as she wants. But my two younger guys are major snugglers. Blu snuggles then pushes you away--he always loved his space.

Today dh has a meeting in B'ham. He as to leave by 1. So I told him guess what we are coming! We will drop him off and I am off to window shop and maybe get some sneakers for Blu and something at Pottery Barn (we have gift cards). Then it is off to Whole Foods for some yummy healthy food and treats. To be honest Whole Foods is like my Fancy restaurant so I would take WF over Cheesecake Factory anyday.

So I am so sore from my workout yesterday. I did the Tracy Anderson tape and then walked last night after dinner. I have to start running though. I took my oldest pup and we went for a nice stroll. I have 2 dogs that refuse to do there business in public so those are the 2 I will take, it makes for easy exercise. I do feel good though and I can see results immediately after doing the Tracy Anderson video--it's just a tough workout and she kicks your butt! I do the postpartum one and its a ton of abs but it is no easier then her non postpartum workout tape. It is just so hard to keep up with it though.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #19
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Naomi, dont ever feel about about posting when things are down. We're here for ya mama!

Alison, thanks! It was a quickie snap in the car while DH was driving but I thought it was cute.

Somehow I have caught the 'must really organize my house once and for all' bug. I am not a generally messy person, in fact I/m a little ocd about certain cleaning. But, I have four children and a busy dh so things find their way to places they dont belong. Then, things stay there because thats where I remember them being. If I put it back, I wont remember! Its a vicious cycle I tell you. Anyhow, I dumped the junk drawer this morning. 8 ROLLS of scotch tape. Apparently Im a hoarder too. :eyeroll:

I have also figured out that dd is about a half inch away from the '1" of shell above the head' for her Keyfit. Good bye errand napping. Hello new stroller?

Old 05-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #20
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks ladies! hugs back at ya.

much warmer today...mid 70s and kinda humid. did a little bit of cleaning in the garage, but didn't get far. right now the driveway is filled up with stuff that needed a good fresh breeze or was damp. about to head out to church...forgot I'm helping set up for our AWANA (kid's bible club) awards and store night. Get to hang with my friend paula, probably eat out and while it is sure to be hectic, it will be a different hectic, so it will still be a nice change. and wayne is awesome again...he's watchhing the kids, all 3(!), while I go and help from now til about 9pm. nice!

oh, and he got me a couple sawhorses, clamps and a jig that I mentioned to him the othernight. I've been looking into some websites about turning old doors into tables or benches, stuff like that. I had shown it to him, commented on how cool I thought it was, and he went and got some supplies for me! I've got a door already...snagged it up off the curb a couple weeks ago. i think i'm going to make a bench out of it.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote