Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #11
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Topic - Diaper bag

Any chance that co-op is still going on Caroline?>

Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #12
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

I just get a slightly oversized purse and use that. I've never carried much stuff in a purse, so I really just need to be able to stick my wallet and maybe some chapstick into the baby bag. Just bought a REALLY cute purse at goodwill - lots of zippered pockets inside, as well as some snap pockets outside, and definitely looks like a cute purse rather than screaming "diaper bag!" I love getting them at goodwill because when I get sick of it in a few months I can just go spend $5 on a new one
Old 06-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
macksvolmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I found one at babies r us that I really like. But I am still looking, unless somebody buys that one for me off my registry!
macksvolmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #14
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

In the summer I feel like I have to use a big bag when I have a baby and a toddler b/c we do park days a lot with two mom's groups. We do that twice a week and I have to pack snacks, drinks, sunscreen, extra panties and pants (DD still has accidents), and CDs on top of that.

When we don't do park days, I can get away w/ a smaller bag and love it. I just hate switching back and forth between bags and w/ a baby I like to have everything on hand b/c at one point or another, I or another mom has needed what I carry.

I like to have small pockets on the outside for sunglasses, cell phone, disinfectant wipes and chapstick, but I never seem to find a purse that has the small ones on the outside. Ideally, I would like a medium-sized bag w/ the entire inside divided in half since all the bigger stuff seems to get all jumbled up.

I hate the look of actual diaper bags. There are enough cute purses out there these days that there's no excuse! lol

I have a pretty big green bag that I am getting really sick of, but we don't have the money to be spending on anything that we don't NEED. At least not right now.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:42 AM   #15
drewswife
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just sold my girly print JuJu Be All that I LOVED. I have a small PPB bag but it won't work with a newborn. I am on the hunt for something adorable.
drewswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #16
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I found my diaper bag! I haven't bought it yet because I'm not thrilled with the color, but the size is perfect, all the little pockets are great! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12552693
Old 07-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #17
USNwifey03
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by macksvolmom View Post
I found one at babies r us that I really like. But I am still looking, unless somebody buys that one for me off my registry!
This is also what I have done. Babies r us has great bags but they are honestly more than I am willing to spend for myself. However, I am expecting twins and the bag I chose would work great for holding everything for two. Hoope someone gets the one you would like!
USNwifey03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #18
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm getting one off of Etsy and it seems perfect for me. I'll have a toddler, a newborn, and when we head out we're gone for a long time because we live out in the country, so I need a bigger bag. I had a JJCole for my first daughter, loved it, but now I'm tired of all the pockets and organization. I just want to throw it all in there. :-)

Oh, and her customer service is amazing. We worked together to pick the inside and outside colors and she asked me for some extra features. It's been so much fun! And I don't think too expensive compared to regular diaper bags.

https://www.etsy.com/conversations/i...mage_type=full

And here's her store

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoyousGift
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #19
LucyGoosey
Registered Users

That is beautiful! Unfortunately, it's way over my price limit BUT you've encouraged me with the Etsy thing. I was looking on Etsy but the last bag I bought online I HATED and am in the process of returning it. But maybe I'll go hop on Etsy and look around some more.
LucyGoosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #20
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have never owned a Vera Bradley but I bought one this round to use as a purse/diaper bag. It's pretty cute with red, black, and white daisies.
Win Cloth Diapers - My Giveaway Blog!
qberry is offline   Reply With Quote