Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nightime pull-ups or special needs diapers under $10

The rise just needs to be long enough to be high up enough for my boy. he isn't conscious enough about making sure he is pointing down when he pulls his pullups up and down and I have to remind him every time. I also like a "snug fit" with the insert - no shifting around. If this is a pull-up pocket, I like the insert to fit up nice and snug right to the top of the inner of the pocket so its stays in place and doesn't bunch up or shift down when the pull up is pulled up and down to use the potty.

Advertisement

Old 08-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #22
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just wanted to see what the status of the size 2 trainers/over night pants was. Tharen is getting too large for the majority of his over night undies, they are leaving marks on his legs. I don't want to have to put him in pull ups if I can avoid it.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #23
KristianaMichelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: Nightime pull-ups or special needs diapers under $10

I am totally interested in this, too!
I make my son's diapers, but that is cheaper than I can make them for - so I'd be in! Probably on the Standard size.
KristianaMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #24
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know a few of us have been watching this thread. I've found a couple sites that sell diapers for larger children. Hiney Liney's makes a Big Kid diaper & Antsy Pants has a large range of sizes for their diaper/trainer. I have yet to try either so I can't speak about how well they fit or work. We have one of the Hiney Liney's Big Kid ones on the way. If anyone else has spotted anything available now that fits past 40 lbs (not up to 40 lbs), I'd love to know more! Thanks!
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #25
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssand23 View Post
I know a few of us have been watching this thread. I've found a couple sites that sell diapers for larger children. Hiney Liney's makes a Big Kid diaper & Antsy Pants has a large range of sizes for their diaper/trainer. I have yet to try either so I can't speak about how well they fit or work. We have one of the Hiney Liney's Big Kid ones on the way. If anyone else has spotted anything available now that fits past 40 lbs (not up to 40 lbs), I'd love to know more! Thanks!
Snap-ez does fit considerably larger, she makes them up to adult sizes, but they are far more expensive. I was just hoping to try these for something more cost effective. Tharen has Snap-ez stuffable trainers in youth medium and they are honestly a bit big on him. Even super stuffed they have plenty of growing room. He is 47lbs and I will admit he is a bit lean but not super skinny. He will probably fit in these for quite some time as they are on the tightest snap setting. I don't know that she makes the trainers in adult sizes but she does the pocket diapers.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #26
februarymom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would be very interested in trying these. My ds is 5 years old and around 45 pounds, I can get measurements later this afternoon if you need them still. We are currently using the big kid size Hiney Lineys at night but they are not a good fit on him.I need to super stuff them and then they pull and gape becaue of the amount of stuffing. I'm thinking a pocket style might work better, but I already dropped a chunk of change on the 6 Hiney Lineys (my own stupidity on not just trying 1 first). So I'm looking for something affordable to replace them.

Any ETA on these?
Old 09-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #27
KristianaMichelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just wondering if we had any updates on this?? Did you already run them? Will u run them again? If not, what is the company and are they selling online?
Oh and I am *finally* a member of the co-op board - so yay!!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #28
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Also wondering if this is still going! I've been looking at Antsy Pants, but the cost is pretty steep (and no one is selling 1T FSOT).
meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #29
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would be in for 8 of the size 2 with suede cloth. Pm me with the info. Im not sure how coops work
Old 10-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #30
ashleymeredith
Registered Users

I'm interested in 6-10 or the size 1. Is this still going? I am also new to coops and can't tell if I've missed it.
ashleymeredith is offline   Reply With Quote