Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Joovy caboose (sit and stand) more compact and lighter..

Advertisement

knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #12
beautifulboyz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best stroller for Disney World

Love the new Baby Jogger City Mini GT! Ginormous canopy, deep recline, mini all terrain wheels, stretchy underbasket and the one strap pull to close it. Can't beat that. Also very very lightweight. I researched extensively when purchasing this stroller. The BOB's are cool too but I didn't like many of the features on it. The suspension system is the best out there but the folding/unfolding, weight, underbasket were things I liked better on the city mini. It pushes really nice too.

Last edited by beautifulboyz; 07-11-2012 at 11:21 PM.
beautifulboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #13
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My advice is two strollers. That way, one parent can take one kid and another parent can take another kid. We have done Disney 4 times, and a double is not convienient for us, as we split up. My preferred Disney stroller is a Baby Jogger City Mini because the canopy is big and the fold is perfect for getting on the bus.

Second favorite is Peg Perego P3 because the canopy goes all the way to the tray to keep kiddos out of the sun.

My DD is 5 and we still take a stroller for her! It is hot, Disney is huge, and kiddos get tired and overwhelmed really quickly. The stroller provides a "chill" place between rides.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 07-11-2012 at 03:52 PM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #14
7 for now
Registered Users
seller

We went last Sept and took our Peg Perego Pliko P3. It folds like an umbrella stroller and has the footboard for the older child to ride. We had no problems folding it and getting on the buses and monorails.
7 for now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

A family I nanny for bought a really cheap stroller at a thrift shop and I was stunned to watch her just leave it in the park on our last day there.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #16
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

with that many adults I would do two singles, but not umbrellas. I would pick two singles with decent baskets underneath to store drinks and other things in them...with umbrella stollers you wont be able to store anything.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #17
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You don't want cheap umbrellas at Disney. There is very little shade. DH and I have a running joke about kids in Maclarens who are fried to a crisp due to the crappy sun canopy.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
amholley
Registered Users
seller

We are satying at the resort and will ride the monorail most of the time. I should add we are also flying to I am thinking we will want the stroller or strollers in the airport. Keep the advice coming.
amholley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
lanwenyi
Registered Users

My Mood:

My fave is the BJCM. DH's fave is the Mac Quest with kiddopotamus shade or our Mac Twin Triumph w/ the same shades. Lightweight, good sunshade, and easy fold are the MUSTS for Disney (for us).

We just returned from WDW and used our Mac Twin Triumph (w/ kiddopotamus shades) there. When we go to DLR (here in SoCal) we take the BJCM w/ the Hitchhiker on the back.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #20
pcjs
Registered Users

We brought our jogger over our umbrella and with the hills and all the walking we were glad we did. Also, when it got really crowded it gave our son protection from getting bumped and pushed as it was big enough to completely cover him and keep him safe. Two cheap umbrellas or one double umbrella would work too. The Walmart and Target are both close if you have a car to buy cheap singles there but I don't know if they have doubles. The Target was far far far nicer than the Walmart but it was harder to find. It had much more in terms of baby everything as we took our son at 11 months.