Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What do you keep in your car

I wish I was half as organized as y'all

Besides 5 layers of trash, I have a double stroller, moby wrap, box of kleneex my mil put in there, and my trusty jumper cables. Oh and a box of tie downs and bungie cords dh left in there I'm too lazy to take out.

Erin- Helpmeet to David, Deaf. Reformed Christian. Homeschooling. SAHM to 5 on earth, 3 in eternity and currently in the family way! Edd July 2014! Grow baby grow!

Last edited by erin_c_odonnell; 07-14-2012 at 09:02 PM.
erin_c_odonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #22
Registered Users

Uh everything! I am pretty sure the kitchen sink is back there some where!
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #23
Registered Users

Originally Posted by ktmelody View Post
Nothing but car paperwork and carseats of course. I do try to keep one hand sanitizer and a thing of wet wipes in the console though.

I don't allow toys in the car unless its a long trip. I don't have a diaper-bag because I hate clutter. When we go somewhere we pack what we need then clean the van out right away and put things back where they belong.
Please come to my house and be the boss of my car! My car ends up being a mini version of my house with snacks and toys and clothes. I hate it. But I feel powerless to change it.
Nicole; spunky, sassy mama to my two little wild ones: Logan (9-08) and Liam (11-10) and Grayson (12-12)
I blog about the hilarity that comes along with raising my boys!
nicolemariep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:25 AM   #24
Registered Users
My Mood:

I dont keep anything in my car, it is my clean haven!!! I just grab or pack what we need for each trip and put it all back in its place when we're home again. But, my truck is another matter - I drive it out to play with my horses and there are always bits of hay in it. I keep extra non leather halters, leads, bandaging supplies, and other items I've declared to be horsey necessities that can be misplaced (not put away properly by others) at the barn in it. It would be a huge chore to collect these items from our garage & put them back away each time and I can't just grab these items at any gas station like I can pull over and buy most kid snacks/drinks/wipes when I need to.
DH is really good at keeping his car clean, he usually just has sunglasses in his, but does occasionally leave a laptop living in it for weeks at a time. DD # 1 always has clothes in her car. DD # 2 is notorious for leaving snack wrappers or baggies with fruit cores in her car.
raymark is offline   Reply With Quote