Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
Registered Users
Mama Cloth Holiday Deals?

I've been holding off getting mama cloth hoping to get a killer Black Friday deal. Anybody know of any? TIA!

crnchy_mama_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Mama Cloth Holiday Deals?

Black Friday at Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

Black Friday (November 29th) is THE BEST day of the year to buy Tree Hugger pads! We only have one sale a year and this is it so if you have been thinking about trying cloth or adding to your stash this will be the best day. There will be a lot going on throughout the day so make sure to check back a few times. Here's the details:

I have hundreds of slightly imperfect pads that will be listed at 20-25% off and they will be showing up on our website randomly in both sets and individually throughout the day.

FREE worldwide shipping for all orders! Use the code "BFshippingUSA" if you are in the USA, "BFshippingCanada" if you are in Canada or "BFshippingWorld" if you are outside of Canada and the USA..

All orders placed on Black Friday will be entered into a draw to win a $20 Tree Hugger store credit (draw will be made on November 30th).

All orders over $10 will receive a free surprise gift valued at a minimum of $3.25 (I hope you like bamboo velour), one per person.

There will be a few "free with purchase" pads popping up throughout the day.

Orders going to Canada will ship from Canada, orders going to the USA will ship from the USA, international orders will ship from Canada.
Crystal~WAHM to Emma & Liam and wife to Scott.
Stocking Minky and Bamboo Cloth Pads at Tree Hugger Cloth Pads!
Choose from 200+ colors!

crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

i have 20% off. Grab bags are instock and customs are available.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
My Mood:

Half-dozen sets of light pads for $20 shipped, U.S. only. Variety prints of my choosing. Just put this up and will keep it up through early next week.
Michelle, mom to DD (7/9/99), DD (11/12/01), and DS (4/17/07); wife to DH (8/31/96)
GEM (Green and Economical by Michelle) Cloth
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote