Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
katt42
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Support thread for those of us due later in the month (and might go till October)

I'm not due as late as you ladies, 9/15 here, however my midwife has told me repeatedly that it is more likely that I will have this baby closer to October. I'm in no hurry and would like a little extra time to spend with my dear husband before we become a family of three! (Plus, all that stuff I haven't gotten done yet)

Advertisement

katt42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #12
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Due the 26th here. I'm hoping he's here before October

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using DS Forum
Old 09-07-2012, 05:16 AM   #13
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Support thread for those of us due later in the month (and might go till October)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avahsmomma View Post
Due the 26th here. I'm hoping he's here before October

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using DS Forum
Ditto on both counts mama!!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #14
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

I'm due the 22nd and wouldnt be opposed to a birthday more toward the teens. . . I can't even stand on one leg to put on pants I have so much pressure down there!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:57 AM   #15
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was talking to my friend yesterday and she's also pregnant with #4. All 3 of hers came 2-3 weeks early. She is barely 35 weeks and having lots of contractions. She's hoping to make it to 37. I know there are huge benefits to the baby to go to 40 weeks and I'm trying not to be jealous but it's so hard!! Part of me really wishes my water would randomly break this coming weekend (I'm 38 weeks on Wed). I want to hold my baby!! I want a tiny little newborn. ::sigh:: Alright, complaining over. I am so grateful for this little life I'm carrying. I'm so grateful that he is healthy and happy and at this very moment doing a dance routine in my belly worthy of ABDC. I trust him and my body to bring him into the world at the perfect time. Ohhhmmmmmm.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:05 AM   #16
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

How is everyone? I have the feeling that at least someone here will go early instead of post due date! I'm still feeling patient so only God knows how long I have left!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:58 AM   #17
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

doing great! 38w3d today midwife put me at 2cm and squishy last Tuesday but besides more frequent BHs I don't have anything going on
Old 09-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #18
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm also due on the 22nd and nothing is going on. No BH, no mucus plug, nothing. Just waiting.....

Last edited by marvelous; 09-17-2012 at 08:04 AM.
marvelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #19
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by el's mama View Post
How is everyone? I have the feeling that at least someone here will go early instead of post due date! I'm still feeling patient so only God knows how long I have left!
I'm going to be pregnant forever.

F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
Old 09-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #20
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley84 View Post
I'm going to be pregnant forever.

F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
least you'll get your own doco on the discovery channel or TLC!