Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

Delete please! Combined posts

In the process of hoarding dipes for a new baby I now have way too many!

This one is a little girly so it needs to go too. Orange Diaper Co dyed OS fitted with snaps.

Bought from a mama on here a few weeks ago, came with discoloration on soaker, maybe from detergent? I love the unique dye job and snap color combo! I am not the original owner so I can't be sure, but the outer seems like bamboo terry to me. Minor wear and discoloration can be seen in third photo. TONS of use left in this diaper!!!

reduced to $15 ppd!

Sold below. . . .. .

Holden's Landing M/L Bed Bug Plus in pastel ooga booga print $22 ppd SOLD

This is the perfect side snapping nighttime fitted!!! (I'm keeping one just like it ) Very good used condition, no stains, very absorbent. Here is the description of this type of diaper from their Etsy:

"The BedBug Plus comes with three soakers/boosters: 2 contoured lay ins consisting of 2 layers of organic cotton fleece, a hidden layer of organic bamboo fleece and topped with organic bamboo velour. The contoured lay ins are wider at one end - you can put both of the wider ends in front, both in back or one in front and one in back - very customizable for your baby's needs! The 3rd soaker/booster is a mini - just like our regular lay ins, only half-sized. For further customization, put the mini in front, back or in the center! Mini consists of 2 layers organic cotton fleece, hidden layer of organic bamboo fleece, topped with organic bamboo velour.

Size: M/L, fitting most babies 15-30 pounds with an approximate rise of 18". For more on our sizing, please visit our website at http://www.holdenslanding.com"

Advertisement

Last edited by GumpR; 09-11-2012 at 08:36 PM.
GumpR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

Re: Orange diaper co ODC dyed OS fitted

morning bump for a great diaper- LOTS of use left!
Old 08-31-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

bump!
Old 09-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

bump!
Old 09-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #5
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

bump!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

Re: + Holden's Landing Bed Bug nighttime diaper! & ODC dyed fitted- low price :)

bump! added a great nighttime overnight diaper from Holden's Landing
Old 09-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #7
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

Re: + Holden's Landing Bed Bug nighttime diaper! & ODC dyed fitted- low price :)

bump
Old 09-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

Old 09-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #9
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

bump!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

bump!