Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #21
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia
My idea is to make some cute baby booties and hang them from his rear-view mirror with the next baby.
Aww I like this one!

Advertisement

menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #22
jenbo831
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: how did you tell your husband?

We went out the day I POAS and I parked in the expectant mothers parking spot. It only took him a second to get it. First he told me it was an expectant mothers spot thinking I didn't realize, and when I said I know he figured it out.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #23
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I would have loved to do something creative, but with DD we had been trying for 2 years and it was the second cycle I actually ovulated so I told him I was going to test. I apparently was in there a while (I had to take a second test because the line was so faint and I didn't believe it) so he came to check on me. We then did the digital test together in the bathroom and cried together.
Baby#2 was a surprise, I told dh I was late and asked him when he thought I should test, we decided to spare my sanity and do it asap. I took the test and ran out emidiatly to show him. I can not keep a secret for the life of me, and I'm just too excited! ! Same goes for grandparents, I always have plans to be creative and just end up blurting it out. Lol
Old 01-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #24
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbo831
We went out the day I POAS and I parked in the expectant mothers parking spot. It only took him a second to get it. First he told me it was an expectant mothers spot thinking I didn't realize, and when I said I know he figured it out.
That's cute.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #25
Mom2G&J
Registered Users

My Mood:

With baby #1 I was shocked and started crying and showed him the test. With baby #2 I had dd hand him the test. With baby #3 I taped a sign to my shirt that said "no vacancy." I walked up to him and lifted up my sweat shirt to reveal the sign.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #26
OatmealKisses
Registered Users
seller

With #1 we were both there hovering over the test when I took it

With #2 he was in the other room. I was in stock myself. I came in the other room, sat down with the test in hand, and said "I'm pregnant."
Real creative, right?
Old 01-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #27
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2theJs
I bought a bunch of stuff when we decided to have one and kept it hidden in a gift bag. I told him my son wanted to give him his father's day present early. (It was only about 4 days away or something). I had a book called "MY BOYS CAN SWIM!!", a shirt from amazon that said, "Be nice to be, the queen is pregnant", and I stuck the positive test in the very bottom of the bag. He cried like a baby. To tell everyone else, I embroidered a shirt for my daughter (18 months at the time) that said< "Cute as can be.....BIG SISTER, ME!!"
Omg he cried like baby!! That is so cute! Was it his 1st baby and your 3rd or did he cry like a baby with all 3 pregnancy reveals?
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote