Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
Vitaminsnap
Registered Users
seller

Newb Intro.

Hey everyone. Meant to post on here sooner but I had an issue back in April with getting a login and a friend just reminded me about the boards.

I've got a baby girl who is supposedly gonna be making a grand entrance to this world around 11/11 and I don't think I could be more excited. First time mom here.

I had actually decided way early on that I wanted to cloth diaper and from there it moved on to simply learning how to make my own diapers. Havent gotten very far with that yet (which I so need to), but we have one full diaper finished and a lot of things that we need to fix with the next one we make. Loving it so far, though. Still trying to figure out how to use this newfangled serger, since Im barely used to a sewing machine.

Whats some of the worst experiences you had when starting out, if you have ever made your own cloth diapers? Or rather, the bigges thting you learned from those beginning experiences?

Advertisement

Vitaminsnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Uhcoug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newb Intro.

Congrats! I'm in the same boat! We are due 11/12 and I would love to the responses to your thread!
Uhcoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Newb Intro.

Welcome ladies!!! So sorry it has taken so long to respond, we are all over on the Facebook page! If you are interested, please look me up...jamesrebecca1995@yahoo.com, friend me, then I can get you added! Also, please PM me on FB that you are from this group!