Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
hlsiefken
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DESTASH SALE! Lots of Pockets, Ai2, covers, inserts CHEAP! RaRz, FB, HH and more!

Details: Most diapers have some staining on the inside, but I haven't tried sunning them in a while. Most diapers with a knit out have wear/holes on outside, haven't affected function yet. Everything comes from a pet friendly, smoke free home. All diapers have inserts.

3 Rumparooz pockets, GUC. Both the Platinum and Whale Tale have delaminated, have been like for a while, but there are no holes so they don't leak. $22ppd for all 3.

2 FB PerfectbSize diapers, size Medium in Coffee and Watermelon (brown and red), 11ppd each

2 HH Pocket Diapers, size medium. Velcro is still pretty good. $10ppd each.

2 RaRz OS covers, basically in brand new condition! They've worked great and haven't seen as much use as anything else. $12ppd each.-- ROOTBEER/BROWN IS SOLD!

1 light green Tweedlebugs pocket diapers. Comes with two inserts, front and back pocket opening. $9ppd. (Sunbaby in that photo is sold).

Wahm pockets and an AI2. Ed Hardy Cooshie Tooshies medium pocket diaper with red minky inner, $10ppd. Hyenacart.com diaper in Winter Ooga Booga, some wear outside, $9ppd. Inspired by Quinn AI2 in Retro Owl, lots of wear, but still works,$8ppd.

More Wahm diapers, Plump AI2 in David and Goliath "I only have Ice for you" print, white minky dot inner, two inserts, $11ppd. Two DoodooRaggs pocket diapers, one with an animal print woven outer and fleece inside, $11ppd, and the other with FOE Iced Giraffes PUL print and blue dot minky inside, $12ppd.

6 Bumgenius microfiber inserts that have flannel sewn on top.. I originally used these in gdiapers, hence the flannel, some have stains, $13ppd for all.

1 random microfiber insert, free with purchase to the first who asks for it.

5 gDiaper fleece/hemp inserts in m/L. These make great doublers or pocket stuffers. $17ppd for all.

I'm open to trades for boyish fitteds and wool. LO is in the 20 lb range and in mediums mostly, smalls if its interlock wool.

Advertisement

Last edited by hlsiefken; 11-02-2012 at 09:08 AM.
hlsiefken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
ssboden
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: DESTASH SALE! Lots of Pockets, Ai2, covers, inserts CHEAP! RaRz, FB, HH and more!

would you take $10 for the root beer rar cover? please pm me
ssboden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
hlsiefken
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DESTASH SALE! Lots of Pockets, Ai2, covers, inserts CHEAP! RaRz, FB, HH and more!

Pm'd you
Old 11-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
hlsiefken
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rootbeer is sold, going to PO bump! I can ship today!!
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
GodLover
Registered Users
seller

if you ooga is still avail am interested? What size is it?
GodLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
hlsiefken
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes. It is a WAHM one size. There's wear and holes on the outside. I haveore pics if you want.