Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2012, 06:56 AM   #131
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- November

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiMaman View Post
I am thinking about cashing in for PP, too, since it would give me more options for Xmas. Do you have to have your PP email the same as your SB email for it to work?
As the others said, yes they have to be the same. When you click to cash out for pp is actually asks if your pp account is verified, and it checks to see.

I was thinking I could use my agc's to buy other stores gc's on amazon but I found out yesterday that you can't I was going to buy some gc's off amazon for Christmas gifts. Guess I won't be doing that now

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
today is great so far! I got 2 surveys worth 75 SB each that said 23 minutes, but was more like 2 minutes. both were odd ball questions like "Who would play Homer in a live version of hte Simpsons". LOL Then I got a 13 SB for 1 minute. It asked me if I celebrated christmas first question. I said yes and was DQ'd. lol Between all the little things and the two 75 Sb surveys, i am up to 228 for the day :-)

ETA.. add a 4 question 25SB survey :-)

and WHAAA!!! The Target gift card is gone :-(
Thats awsome!! I thought I was doing good with the 60sb survey I got on PL! We have a busy day planned today so I probably won't have a ton of time to earn sb's today. Hopefully I'll get lucky like yesterday and there will be a bunch of surveys at night! I got a 240sb survey from PL last night, so that was a nice way to end the day!

Do you mean that they don't even offer Target gc's anymore??

Advertisement

ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #132
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

I have had very few surveys the last few days I think I had two total on my ts and of course I didnt qualify.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #133
Kelly1109
Registered Users

My Mood:

I cashed out 5000 points yesterday for $50 in Paypal. Figured I would rather have the cash to use it wherever I wanted!

I need to start doing more surveys. You guys are getting so many points from them! I feel like I always get about 5 minutes in and then get disqualified.
Kelly1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #134
BabyKakes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Struggled with surveys this morning. I finally qualified & earned 60sb for one.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #135
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I'm glad I struck while the iron was hot last night cause I've got nothing now. i got in another 88 SB survey and a 25 SB survey after my post last night. both were pretty dang short. I am up to 344 for the day. it'll creep up a bit more even if It's just some SB TV.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #136
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

I have NO surveys today... And, RO is still giving me a run around. I never did receive credit for the WebEX like they said I did and I have sent them FOUR different screenshots of whatever they've asked to prove I did the freecreditreport and that still doesn't seem good enough. I'm wondering if my surveys were turned off. For those that have turned them off do you get the typical "no surveys available" or something else?
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #137
hishouseholdsix
Registered Users

My Mood:

I did over 500 SB worth of special offers last night trying to reach the goal and none of them credited, they still haven't! No surveys here either. I'm getting pretty aggravated, I had a great month in October and I'm trying so hard to keep the momentum going but this is getting annoying.

Has anyone been credited for the catalog offer? If you sent in a ticket, who did you send it to?
visit my online boutique at http://moonlit.kitsylane.com/
hishouseholdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:37 AM   #138
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynitey View Post
I have NO surveys today... And, RO is still giving me a run around. I never did receive credit for the WebEX like they said I did and I have sent them FOUR different screenshots of whatever they've asked to prove I did the freecreditreport and that still doesn't seem good enough. I'm wondering if my surveys were turned off. For those that have turned them off do you get the typical "no surveys available" or something else?
yeah it looks the same, the only difference are the profile surveys are gone too!
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #139
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynitey View Post
I think you should contact sb's customer service about those two RO offers. If you have proof you did them then there is no reason they shouldn't credit it for you. SB customer is usually really helpful with things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hishouseholdsix View Post
Has anyone been credited for the catalog offer? If you sent in a ticket, who did you send it to?
I haven't put a ticket in yet but I think I'm going to today. I'll let you know where I sent it after I do it.
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #140
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower View Post
yeah it looks the same, the only difference are the profile surveys are gone too!
I did all the profile surveys so I haven't had any of those in awhile, so I guess I wouldn't know until it's been awhile where I haven't gotten one or I actually get one.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote