Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #31
isabelsmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NOVEMBER 2012 CHAT THREAD

Sending hugs, positive thoughts and prayers up for you and your family!!!

Advertisement

Lisa, child of the One True King, momma to Beanie 5/08 , soon to be adoptive momma to Tank 6/13 and foster for now/hoping to be forever momma to Blue 1/13 and wife to the love of my life The Fun One 10/02
isabelsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #32
anne_josh
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msheidiann View Post
It's so hard to wrap my he's around it. The potential tribes were notified and ALL responded that they had no claim to Thomas. He's not an ICWA child...yet here we are!! Ugh is right, I could spit nails!
You don't know me, but I have been following your story (hope that doesn't sound stalker-y!) I am sorry to hear about that. It must be super frustrating. I'm so glad to hear he isn't going anywhere though
anne_josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #33
bug2003
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi girls! I haven't posted here in awhile. The twins are now almost 20 months old. I can hardly believe it's been that long since they were born.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #34
bug2003
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi girls! I haven't posted here in awhile. The twins are now almost 20 months old. I can hardly believe it's been that long since they were born.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #35
poopstermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi, guys! I haven't posted in a long time, but things are crazy with a 1, 2 and 3 year old underfoot. I am thrilled to announce that our adoption was finalized yesterday!

We allowed our foster care license to expire on the 7th, since these two years have been so traumatic for our family, but I think we might try private adoption next year. Or maybe to get preggo. Or maybe foster in a different county. Or maybe adopt a SN child? The possibilities are endless!! LOL
poopstermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #36
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know this is last months thread but I wanted to respond to you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug2003 View Post
I can't believe they are that old! I remember when they were born. So exiting! And kind of sad because I've been hanging around here for a long time and we are still without a permanent addition. We are on the way there but we wasted so much time! Anyway I remember your christmas pics from last year so funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopstermomma View Post
Hi, guys! I haven't posted in a long time, but things are crazy with a 1, 2 and 3 year old underfoot. I am thrilled to announce that our adoption was finalized yesterday!

We allowed our foster care license to expire on the 7th, since these two years have been so traumatic for our family, but I think we might try private adoption next year. Or maybe to get preggo. Or maybe foster in a different county. Or maybe adopt a SN child? The possibilities are endless!! LOL
Congrats on your finalization!