Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #11
Nyyankeecutee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where can we put iso?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynhilly View Post
Haha awww, don't worry, you'll get there! Sorry it took me so long to answer, I'm not being much help! I have a 4 month old who is pretty demanding, so I have to stop what I'm doing quite a bit! How many do you have?
Lol I remember those days my 3 year old is still that way from time to time lol! I have one and one coming in May How about you?

Advertisement

Nyyankeecutee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #12
cynhilly
Registered Users

She's our first. First grandchild too So everyone is very excited! I hope to have more but had a natural birth so I'm very hesitant to go through that again LOL. So we'll see. I noticed your Username is about the Yankees do you live in the Northeast?
cynhilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
cynhilly
Registered Users

Also, congratulations!!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #14
Nyyankeecutee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
She's our first. First grandchild too So everyone is very excited! I hope to have more but had a natural birth so I'm very hesitant to go through that again LOL. So we'll see. I noticed your Username is about the Yankees do you live in the Northeast?
No i'm a yankees fan i'm in southern ca lol! Awww that fear will go away. :-) I had a natural birth too and i'm like "oh boy here we go again" but it's so worth it in the end and thank you!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #15
cynhilly
Registered Users

Haha wow all the way from ca! I live in ct, went to ca for the first time last summer, it was awesome! I don't know when we'll ever make it back there again with the little one, but hopefully sometime soon!

Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? Any names in mind?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #16
Nyyankeecutee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Haha wow all the way from ca! I live in ct, went to ca for the first time last summer, it was awesome! I don't know when we'll ever make it back there again with the little one, but hopefully sometime soon!

Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? Any names in mind?
Aww No we find out on the 15th I will be 14w3d so were getting the 3d/4d done. We did it when I was pregnant with my son at 15w1d ut was amazing. Guess what!? Your post count is 33! Hope you find what your looking for in the IS and I hope to bump into you again. Thanks so much for the chat!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #17
cynhilly
Registered Users

Wow, on the 15th, that's so soon! I never got the 3d us, our insurance didn't cover it and we figured we were spending enough money as it was! I've seen them though and they are sooo neat! Good luck

I'm more than happy to keep chatting with you until you get to 30 too, but if you'd rather just post in other threads where people have better response times that's fine too lol

Good luck!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
Nyyankeecutee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Wow, on the 15th, that's so soon! I never got the 3d us, our insurance didn't cover it and we figured we were spending enough money as it was! I've seen them though and they are sooo neat! Good luck

I'm more than happy to keep chatting with you until you get to 30 too, but if you'd rather just post in other threads where people have better response times that's fine too lol

Good luck!
Your response time has been just fine Yeah our insurance doesn't cover 3d/4d we go to a place and they do it with a guarantee
Old 11-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #19
cynhilly
Registered Users

Haha oh that's neat! I've heard of people picking a name and writing it all over everything and then having the baby come out the opposite gender, so i guess a guarantee is a good thing I'm jealous, those images are so cool, you get a preview of exactly what your baby will look like!

Are you dying to start showing or are you dreading not fitting into your clothes anymore?
Old 11-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #20
Nyyankeecutee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Haha oh that's neat! I've heard of people picking a name and writing it all over everything and then having the baby come out the opposite gender, so i guess a guarantee is a good thing I'm jealous, those images are so cool, you get a preview of exactly what your baby will look like!

Are you dying to start showing or are you dreading not fitting into your clothes anymore?
Lol oh no and ya the images with my son were so very obvious he was a boy lol. Well I already can't fit into my pants unbuttoned so my belly band helps alot lol!!!